Ego-T ... Gets Old Quickly

Carlos

Hey, looking at a MAP tank from Clouds of vapor and seems like the next thing I want to try.

I only have an Ego-t starter kit, what else should I need in order to get this guy up and running at the moment of arrival ?

Is this something you'd recommend ?

C'mon guys, I'm waiting for your responses to place my order before going to bed tonight :thumbsup:

Hey, looking at a MAP tank from Clouds of vapor and seems like the next thing I want to try.

I only have an Ego-t starter kit, what else should I need in order to get this guy up and running at the moment of arrival ?

Is this something you'd recommend ?

C'mon guys, I'm waiting for your responses to place my order before going to bed tonight :thumbsup:

ok, ordered a MAP tank from COV and got some juice from a local company, hate the taste of it so far, service wasn't good at all, so seems like I'll be buying online from now one.

Hold onto the juice for a few weeks and try again. It's not uncommon for the vendor to mix up the juice once you've ordered it and for some reason, brand new juices tend to taste weird but the taste settles out and gets better after becoming a few weeks old.

Hold onto the juice for a few weeks and try again. It's not uncommon for the vendor to mix up the juice once you've ordered it and for some reason, brand new juices tend to taste weird but the taste settles out and gets better after becoming a few weeks old.

Emile, thanks for that, because they mixed it few minutes before I got there to pick it up.

Should room temperature or fridge accelerate the settling process ?

• 2 weeks later...

i went through my ego-t phase pretty quick, altho at first i thought i finally found an ecig that my last. silly me, tons of mods and ecigs later i realized i was only at the beginning of my dollar spending frenzy. can't even tell you the amount of $'s i've spent.