Tobacco Absolute & Pga Ratios

Just wondering if anyone has any good experience with diluting pure Tobacco Absolute (TA) in PGA.

1. Everclear isn't sold in this state, so I used 100 proof vodka. Is this ok?

2. The ratio's I've read online is 1-2 drops TA to 3-5ml of PGA. I went a bit higher on the TA with 4 drops and still can't really taste it. Common sense would say dump some more in maybe, but it almost seems like it isn't breaking down enough. (Some amounts of TA have separated with a bit of oil stuck to the side of the bottle, and a bit of a light black ring at the bottom. Normal?)

I could keep on experimenting, but I'd really like to work with a better understanding of what works best.

Thanks in advance!

t

I have some of that, but have never messed with it much. I alsohave the predilited stuff, but haven't used it either.

I got the TA and the tob. extract because someone let me in on their juice secrets. Now I just have to figure out the dilution and the other ingredients. 50 or so "trial and errors" and who knows- I might be able to enjoy something I make.

Edited by TroopX

• 1 month later...

I got the TA and the tob. extract because someone let me in on their juice secrets. Now I just have to figure out the dilution and the other ingredients. 50 or so "trial and errors" and who knows- I might be able to enjoy something I make.

TroopX,

You might try some nutty flavors. I know they are used as well as ethyl maltol to sweeten it. And it is very difficult to get T.A. to totally break down in Vodka. You need something with a higher alcohol content.