Duel Cartos

hi just wondering if i can use duel cartos on 5v infinity.i tried one and does not seem to making a connection am i doing something wrong?thanks for the help

thanks jeff i think you may be right .i saw a post here that said someone else on the forum used them on there infinity so i gave it try .they do not work at least not on mine anyway .

Try to lower your voltage an and see if that works. The dual coil is may be drawing to many amps and the protection circuitry is kicking in. I get errors on my provari if I turn the voltage up to high with an LR tank.

Dual Coil Cartomizers seem to only run at 4.5V or below. Also, the button to power the E-cig has to be rated for 2 amps or higher (under load) otherwise the device can fail permanently. HotVapes now has this disclaimer in the description of their Bombshell PV.

thank you so much everyone . i must have had a brain fart i did n't think about turning it down duh....i been told i am more of a creative thinker :yes

For the love of God, Lovie NOOOOOOO don't do it! You'll kill your oo. :) <3

for the love of god beans where have you been .and no i will not be messin with my infinity i love it to much .and no back up yet ...once you go up to 5v theres no looking back :thumbsup: have a good day beans. :wave:

:thumbsup: PHEW..ya scared me, if the atty spikes or batteries over charge it can fry the circuitry.

Just been lurking. Have a spectacular day!

Care to expand a little on that last exchange. I am lost.

Hi Johns, The infinity does not work with LR anything. When you buy it you even have to read and agree to the rules LOL. NO LR on the oo. It can blow the circuit board inside. The new "Pro" series doesn't have that problem. IDK Y.

Not silly at all. I'm just not sure, but I'd like to know too. Have you tried an Atty on it?

i don't care for attys i like cartos better.the flavor is just great!on my infinity with a carto on high :thumbsup: and about the NO! lr on the infinity i no better what was i thinking :wallbash: you know i took the brain test and it said i have a brain of a 80 year old i believe it may true......i think i will go now..