Johnsons Creek Juice Turned Green! (Now With Picture)

Woaah! :o

So I just woke up about 10 minutes ago and felt like smoking some Johnsons Creek Juice (I havn't touched it in like a week) Peach Cobler sounded good, I went to pull some out with the dropper and it's green! So freakin weird!

I'll try and get some pictures posted, I'm also going to email Christian and see if he knows anything about it.

post-2-1236226576_thumb.jpg

ha ha I'll see if the mall has any.

Actually to be honest most of my juice is kept in a lock box, but I have a habit of leaving some of the bottles on top of my desk. Didn't really think to much of it until my juice started turning green lol I'm waiting for my camera to charge so I can snap some photos

Oh wow just remembered that you bought the non-pg stuff from jc possibly an oxidation reaction from the fruit in the peach flavoring and the vegetable glycerin where as PG actually acts as a preservative when were not smoking it...

I just got an email for Christian and this is what he had to say:

"Thanks for the email. What has happened is that due to a number of factors such as too much oxygen in the liquid, temperature, etc., the liquid is getting oxidized (much like a cut apple turning brown). This is a perfectly normal discoloration that although harmless, is also rare, but has happened on occasion. We've seen it only happen during these winter months and indeed we do know that it can be exacerbated by the cold temps in transit.

Nevertheless, if you'd like us to replace your bottle for you, I'd be more than happy to - just let me know. Thanks Christopher!"

So it looks like it's fine to smoke. I let them know there is no need to replace my order, although it would be nice because I could get some more peach cobler out of it, but I'm an honest guy! kolobok_smile.gif (I smoked most of it already anyway, although not the green left overs)

I just got an email for Christian and this is what he had to say:

"Thanks for the email. What has happened is that due to a number of factors such as too much oxygen in the liquid, temperature, etc., the liquid is getting oxidized (much like a cut apple turning brown). This is a perfectly normal discoloration that although harmless, is also rare, but has happened on occasion. We've seen it only happen during these winter months and indeed we do know that it can be exacerbated by the cold temps in transit.

Nevertheless, if you'd like us to replace your bottle for you, I'd be more than happy to - just let me know. Thanks Christopher!"

So it looks like it's fine to smoke. I let them know there is no need to replace my order, although it would be nice because I could get some more peach cobler out of it, but I'm an honest guy! kolobok_smile.gif (I smoked most of it already anyway, although not the green left overs)

Good **** glad to see someone who still believes in customer service out there... be sure to add this to your certified review I'm sure people would like to know if there is an issue JC will go above and beyond to rectify the situation

Let us know if you decide to "man up" and smoke the oxidized juice. I would like to know if it seems to be any different. kolobok_wink.gif

I agree, Johnson Creek seems to be pretty awesome about overall customer service. "Simply the Best" I guess you could say. The more I seem to hear about and see JC's products and service the more I want to become a dedicated customer. Good Job JC!!!!!!

i think the taste might be a little off if u do, the difference with the apple theory and the actual juice is that only the exposed surface of the apple becomes brown from oxidation whereas the entire juice has been oxidized,

theoretically it shouldn't be harmful, how about a few puffs guinea pig?.... i mean Chris ha ha kolobok_razz.gif

i still think smokin sum oxidized juice is less harmful than an draggin on an analog kolobok_razz.gif

Seriously I told him to just man up and smoke it, but whatever no point in smoking green juice when you have perfectly good not green juice lying around to smoke.

Tell you what on the next video review that Sean and I (which will be the Penstyle) I'll pop a couple drips of the green crap and see what happens.

We also did this video this morning, but I forgot to post it

[video:1sdfe59l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEmWCTAHqU[/video:1sdfe59l]