Nicotine

Jmtz78

Nicotine is the main factor in throat hit, so at 0 nic you won't get much TH. Not sure if nic has any impact on breathing... I'm thinking it's the burning tobacco that causes breathing problems, not the nic. :)

Thanks Brian you helped me a lot. But do you still get a small th

May be different for different people. I use 24mg nic and get great throat hit. I've tried 18 and 12mg and don't feel anything. If you like menthol, I hear you can get some TH, or you can add some menthol flavoring to your juices (usually just a few drops).

What ecig are you using? You may want to try a LR atty.

Edited by Brian

I use 0mg liquid and it might be because I'm used to it, but I think I still get some TH. That has never been a big factor for me, so it doesn't bother me if I don't, but I do think there is some there. A couple drops of menthol does help a lot without being too much menthol taste - if any.

If you order some 0 nic, you can order a small bottle of menthol liquid. adding just a couple drops will add a little throat hit without tasting like menthol.

nicotine in and of itself doesn't cause breathing problems. Inhaling anything into the lungs is never really healthy, but vaping overall is so much better than smoking. I for one breath much better than I did when I was smoking. I am no longer short of breath and my cough is gone.

Good luck