A Pbusardo Review & Comparison - The Es - Smoketech Ego & E-Powers 41650 & 81650

PBusardo

Great review Phil! Hey, you should really try the AW/IMR HIGH DRAIN batteries, the red label ones. They will blow all other batteries away on performance with LR cartos/attys! No comparison really.... the loss in power is barely noticeable until they are nearly ready to charge. They just have a much better power curve. The batteries are actually not a 'protected battery'... but are a 'safer chemistry' then the protected ones. Give those a shot too sometime... you won't be disappointed in them! thumbsup.gif

I have been using the e-power 14650 for a few months now and love it. One thing though, if you install the battery negative side up with no atomizer or carto on it you will burn up the switch, been there , done that.

Great review Phil! Hey, you should really try the AW/IMR HIGH DRAIN batteries, the red label ones. They will blow all other batteries away on performance with LR cartos/attys! No comparison really.... the loss in power is barely noticeable until they are nearly ready to charge. They just have a much better power curve. The batteries are actually not a 'protected battery'... but are a 'safer chemistry' then the protected ones. Give those a shot too sometime... you won't be disappointed in them! thumbsup.gif

Thanks DayVape! How about an Ebay or other link?

Thanks DayVape! How about an Ebay or other link?

I'm not an Ebay buyer per say... but i'm sure they are out there. I typically stick w/ vendors and pick up extra batteries when I'm buying something else , etc. Just unbeatable batteries though.... here is a discussion of the 'AW IMR HIGH DRAINS' compared to the 'standard protected AW's'. My link

"In a less scientific way, I would like to add this... The IMR HIGH DRAINS give you a longer period of that "fresh off the charger" vape. Your over all vape time between charges will be reduced because the IMR's have a lower MAH rating. If you preffer the way your PV vapes best with batts that are straight off the charger, look into IMR's. As far as smaller sized batts, always go IMR."

Edited by DAYVAPE

I don't know who the manufacturer is, but Jazz Cartopipe has 14500 and 18650 models.

It's not a kit... unit only.

http://www.jazzcartopipe.com/#!18650-noego-comming-soon

I'll keep an eye open though.

I found a very long post on ECF about the Noego 18650. It appears to be a pretty good PV. I think I'll buy one and see what its like. :) I'll probably get the batteries and charger from Madvapes.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines