Mobile Solutions

Spent the day running around like a mad man and ive noticed that while my eGo is great for on foot or sitting around, it is rather cumbersome to use while driving for me..Im thinking of purchasing a unit JUST for trips in the Jeep that i can leave in there and just pick up and vape as needed. can anyone recommend a nice easy PV for driving ...would like it to be lite and easy to use without looking.having some way to charge it in the vehicle would be great too. Hope im not asking too much, im still WAY new to this technology. THANKS!

Ego passthrough would be just the ticket. need a USB car adapter, but is perfect for on the road. Either ego-T atomizer/cart system or the 510-T atomizer/cart system. Both are compatible with any ego batteries. Personally, I am loving the 510-T atty/carts with my ego batts. holds about 1/2 ml of liquid, easy to have a few extra filled and ready to go. the ego-T holds about a ml of liquid, but, personally, I always had trouble with flavor with the ego-T. Either way, both are great for when you are on the move.

you could get a couple of 510 batteries and a charger, and all your 510 stuff will work with both the 510 batteries and your ego batteries, just be sure to use the correct chargers on the correct batteries. the 510 batteries are smaller and lighter than ego batteries, but obviously don't last as long, if you get a car charger, you're pretty much set. for driving i prefer cartomizers, the boge's are quite good, especially in low resistance, the dual-coil xl's are also quite nice, last (me) all day, but can't be boiled (as far as i know) and cost twice as much, these are great for when you've found a flavor you really like. i'm not a huge fan of the tank systems so far, the ego-t just doesn't taste right to me, and the 510-t tanks don't last that long and are hard to take apart and clean (the taste is spot-on though). the classic cartridge and atomizers combo introduces an element of leaking, that i can't personally seem to get under control, so i always end up back with cartomizers for driving.

Jon