How Do You Cart Around Your Ecig?

reptilian

I've managed to fit my extra 510 batteries into the Dragon carrying case I got my Dragon. Fits perfectly in my pocket. That and a bottle of juice. My only issue though, is carrying the fully assembled unit. I'm looking at some of the single e-cig mods and stuff out there for that though. I too need a pocket friendly solution as I tend to leave my purse at home :P

The case I currently use is actually a Case Logic case made for the Blackberry Curve. It's enough to fit a couple 510's inside as well as 1-2 bottles of liquid. All of which will fit in your pocket with no problem.

any chance you have a model number on that?

OMG! I hope it ain't this one: http://www.case-mate.com/BlackBerry-Curve-8300-Cases/Case-Mate-BlackBerry-Curve-8300-8330-Diamond-Star-Case.asp

or this http://www.case-mate.com/BlackBerry-Curve-8300-Cases/Case-Mate-BlackBerry-Curve-8300-8330-Diamond-Case.asp

:D

Edited by xXDoofusmanXx

Do I really seem that gay to you? :D (Not that there is anything wrong with being gay by the way, everyone is welcome on the forum)

I don't have a model number to the case I have and I just checked Case Logic's website and they don't seem to have it anymore. It came with an armband for running. (So you can listen to music on your Blackberry or take calls while running) Sad I do business while I'm running, there isn't enough time in the day!

I don't even rock a case anymore. I just put my e-cig in the little "lighter" pocket that jeans and shorts have in them and through a bottle or two in my pocket, works great. That little pocket is no longer my lighter pocket but, my e-cig pocket B).

I have three starter kits now and the 510 will fit in a super e-cig case from smoke stick taken apart..the cool thing about that case is with the super e-cigs they fit diagnally so one is ready to go no assembly.Fits in your pocket.I also have a Blu kit with the PCC and it lasts all day at work and is same size as a cig pack,but alittle heavier.Carry it wherever you want.Its got 4 refills one atty and spare battery and charges up to 6 batteries before it needs charging..People have really not reviewed the blu kit very highly but i like it alot when i refilled my own better vapor flavor etc...But I keep two kits near by at all times..I need to order another case like i have for my 510 stuff, I just use it at home now...

the most important thing to me is to have a fully assembled device on me at all times , i have a leather pouch from thesmokelessshop.com , with a zipper on top , and a small pocket on the front that fits a 10ml bottle of juice perfectly. Inside i can keep a fully assembled device and a generic Chinese clasp case that holds 2 spare batteries , 1 spare atty and 1 spare empty cart....

i think i made a video about it... hang on...

found it..

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OR3TiZgIHq4http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OR3TiZgIHq4

Edited by Royce

Grimm just made me realize another nice little case that you could pick up are pipe and pipe tobacco cases. If you look at your local smoke/cigar shop they should have some pretty nice one's or at worst have a catalog with a bunch of them in it that they could order for you.

Grimm just made me realize another nice little case that you could pick up are pipe and pipe tobacco cases. If you look at your local smoke/cigar shop they should have some pretty nice one's or at worst have a catalog with a bunch of them in it that they could order for you.

yeah i was actually looking at some of those online today ha ha , id like one that can hold more than 1 bottle of juice.

Ya, I understand that for sure man. My local smoke shop has quite a few nice ones that work great when i'm goin somewhere and want to take mulitiple bottles and e-cigs. Here's a few links for you though to places that have some decent cases and what not else:

Milan Tobacco

Pipes and Cigars

Cup O' Joes