Just A Few Questions

NjVaper

Hey VT folks,

How do ohms relate to vapor production & throat hit? I have a 510 mega & ego-t 1000 both by Joye, my question is what atty produces the most vapor for each unit & where can I get it? I have purchased (t-Rex, ego-t LR, Alter ego, Evolution-x, 510LR, 510 mega) attys and the only ones I enjoyed a lot were the LR attys for both units. Doesn't it get better than that, should I try the Leo, double coil attys, are the ohms on the attys I have low? I'm a ex Newport smoker, and more than throat hit I want a robust vapor! Also I want to start dripping with my ego battery, can anyone recommend what ego atty or ego compatible atty to drip with? Got some TV e-juice on the way, lol I need answers!?

Thanx

No worries this time of the day is rather slow here. I think most are working at the moment.

As far as attys, I'm no great help. I'm a die hard cartomizer girl myself. The LR attys are the way to go or so I hear. I have heard lots of great things about the Joye 510's but can't comment further. I would suggest a drip tip instead of carts though. I'm sure some dripper will be along shortly to help. Good luck and if you want to know about cartos I can help :thumbsup:

BTW you can drip with any Atty on any of your PV's as long as the threading is the same.

Edited by Beans

Thanx you Beans I appreciate it....I 4got to mention I have a few 510 LR cartos that work well, I just have 4 though and sense I switch flavors often & it seems to linger a bit in the filling they aren't a great fit for me. Are there filling free cartos out there?

You know if cartomizers work well for you, just dedicate 1 Carto per flavor you have. I've started rubber banding my cartomizer to the btl of matching flavor recently. My cartomizers seem to last forever this way. Just an idea though.

I have done ZERO research BC I love my set up but look into fluxomizers and clearomizers maybe that would be a viable option for you. Also map tanks, but I'm not sure an eGo would support that kind of abuse lol. Attys....still no help sorry.

Sorry, not much help here either, except to say I am not a dripper, but I know you are not supposed to use LR atties on the reg or mega 510's, the Ego you can. I have been using the fluxomizers with great success, they are a pain to fill, but without filler, the juice taste way better. I also use LR cartos and really like them. I use small rubber bands to mark what juice is in them so there is no mixing of flavors.

I am sure someone with knowledge of dripping will be along to help you soon. good luck!!

OHMS ARE THE RESISTANCE , the ego is a 3.7volt device. standard atty is 2-3 ohms?. but a low resistance 1.5ohm atty for the best hit, but it will drain batterys quicker. ohms + volts = watts ego w/ 1.5 ohm atty = roughly 9-10 watts of vaping while a standard atty would only be about 6-8 watts

For me....My sweet spot is Ego battery + LR 510 atomizer + dripping. Unless you go with a higher voltage device, the 510 LR atty is best for vapor production and throat hit. nicotine level in the liquid also affects the throat hit.

I have just started playing with using an LR 510-T atomizer on my Ego. So far, I am liking it much better than the ego-T atomizers or cartomizers.

The LR 510 T atomizer has great throat hit, vapor production and to my amazement--decent flavor. My biggest complaint with the ego -t atomizers has always been flavor loss. the LR 510-T--holds about .5ml. Great for changing flavors. can easily fill several cartridges with different flavors and switch out.

I may have found a new sweet spot