New Ecig

I ordered a v2cig because the reviews sounded positive. I'm guessing most of the reviews were done by affiliates though so when I get it tomorrow I'm wondering if I should just send it straight back to get my money back and get a joye510. I know a lot of people on here say the ego is best, but I've tried the 510 and genuinely enjoyed it. Should I wait and see if I like the v2 or just send it straight back? Also if i do get the 510 where should I get it from? The friend who I tried it from said he got it from joye's site with some eliquid, but when I go on there it seems like an unofficial sitejoyetech.com So where should I buy it from?

The v2 appears to be a KR808D-1 (just a little over priced). It should work pretty good (there are a lot of KR808 fans around, just not many here). It's your call on returning it... it should certainly at least give you a good intro to vaping and let you know if it's for you. One advantage of the standard KR808 is that is comes with a 250mah battery vs. the 150mah battery that comes with a standard Joye510 kit. The Joye 510 mega battery is 250mah. If you're a heavy smoker/vaper, 150mah will only last you about 1-2 hours and 250mah will probably go 2-4 hours max. The reason people recommend the eGo is because it has a 650mah battery (you can also now get 900mah and 1300mah batts for it) which will last you 8+ hours (many get 10-12 hours) per charge. Typically, for an extra $20-$30 you can get an eGo and the extended battery life is well worth it. The eGo uses the same atomizer as the standard Joye 510, so it will perform just like the one your friend has. The eGo is quite versatile in that you can use a variety of cartomizers and atomizers on it. If you want more throat hit, get a low resistance atomizer. Don't like direct dripping, get some cartomizers or tanks. There are just a lot of options.

You may want to check with the vendor on the return policy. Many vendors will not let you return the "flavor carts" (cartomizers) even if you haven't opened them. They will give you a refund, but only a partial refund. If that's the case, then heck, open it up and give it a try. :) It may be just what you want. Vaping is all about finding what works for you. :thumbsup:

Oh - Welcome to Vapor Talk!!! :)

Edited by Brian

Forgot - I don't think you can order directly from Joyetech unless you're buying in bulk quantities (like 500 units or something). Check out the supporting suppliers at the bottom of the forum - they all provide great customer service and products.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/forum/189-supporting-suppliers/

Forgot - I don't think you can order directly from Joyetech unless you're buying in bulk quantities (like 500 units or something). Check out the supporting suppliers at the bottom of the forum - they all provide great customer service and products.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/forum/189-supporting-suppliers/

Now that I read their return policy I believe you are right so I'll try it out, and thanks for the link I'll check it out!

Welcome, glad to have you with us. The KR808 are not bad at all, you may like it. Like Brian said the main reason people love the Ego is the battery life, so if you don't like what yu bought, you can always get the Ego, but I would say give it a try, it might be exactly what you like.