Whats Your Favorite E Cig

chadzilla

Has anyone tried an E-pipe that works well? Saw the one on the Liberty site and it looks interesting. I have only tried the Joye 510 and it works pretty good it seems, but I can't compare it to anything. That Janty seems popular. How are they different as far as performance?

Diggs

I have only ever tried one e-pipe and it was crap. (See our video review on Youtube) I hear there are some better models but at the end of the day it's just a penstyle with a different battery.

As for the Janty Stick the vapor is just a little less then the 510 and it has a cut off which sucks. BUT the battery life is very long (about 4 hours or more) it never leaks when you drip in it and it's great for on the go. You also get much better taste from it than the 510 because the chamber is longer. (It uses a Penstyle atty) The parts are cheap to replace and the battery that's inside can be purchased from walmart should something go wrong with it. You can also hook it up via USB and charge it while using it at the same time. (Indirect passthrough)

510 atty , on a Cisco lazerpointer mod is pretty much vaping bliss for me right now. I also really enjoy the KR808D-1 models like the Nebula and the VaporKing for hassle free travel vaping.

Nice, i like the customization options you can do with the VP1. The Janty stick, where can you find this one at. Man ive bookmarked like 15 sites today :lol:

Here's a link to a good place to get the Janty Stick bro, Dietsmokes.com

Personally, I am more of a fan of the VP2 and it's 801 atomizers. I think the 801 atomizers give a little more flavor, a bit more vapor, and tend to usually last longer than the 901 atty's. For example the 801 atomizer I am using right now still works like a champ and I've been using it for at least three months (knock on wood that it keeps working, now that I've mentioned that).

hello everybody i just ordered my first e cig and by great reviews i have chose the titan 510 just checkin to see what everyone else thinks so that if this doesnt work out i will have a better view on wich direction to go ecig wise.

Janty Stick. IMO, the USB inline charger completely separates this device from the herd.

Soon I will be able to put in an informed opinion here. I have an 801/901/VP2 and Vapre 51 all on order. I would like input on the big honkin USB PT from puresmoker. http://www.puresmoker.com/category_s/51.htm The one I have for my 801 SUCKS!! It works, but barely. Button gets locked down, timeout is fast and sometimes it just stays on constantly even with the LED off!! UGH, this thing really doesn't seem safe. Not sure how hot it would get before it just destroyed the addy on my 801, but I am keeping an eye on it. The one from puresmoker looks to be of great quality, but I would just like to know how well it works before I buy one. Funny coming from someone that just laid down a Benjamin on the Vapre that is really untested.

Diggs

It would be ordered but their site is jacked up. Grimm did a follow up review and just loved the prodigy USB PT! Their site won't allow me to select adapters for it, so I sent an email letting them know of the problem and hope to order it this weekend. I would be very happy to get a USB PT for both my 901 and 801 that is on the way from Arno! I can't really describe how crappy the stock PTs are. This one looks solid and appear from the vids to really kick out some powah, which equals big vapor w/o having to deal with a battery.

Thank you so much for the link to the vid.

Diggs

• 11 months later...

So far my favorite is the Ego. Small enough to carry in shirt pocket but powerful and battery lasts nearly all day. It doesn't look like a cigarette can easily vape in stealth with it or vape clouds of smoke.