The-Cape-Vapor? Question

Tagsanstuff

Looks like a Rough Stack (madvapes) to me, but double the price. I think Cigtechs sells them also.

http://www.madvapes.com/RoughStack-V2_p_2965.html

You are right Brian, it looks just like the Rough Stack-V2. awesome price at madvapes..I am thinking about getting it on the 3rd of the month. Thank you for the info

Looks like a Rough Stack (madvapes) to me, but double the price. I think Cigtechs sells them also.

http://www.madvapes.com/RoughStack-V2_p_2965.html

Just for clarification, we do get "The Cape Vapor" from the same distributor as madvapes, but we are not charging double the price. If you wanted to compare apples to apples, you would have to look at the Rough Stack Kit here It is normally $75 and doesn't include the carrying case that we include. The madvapes product that you quoted for $40 is just for the casing, and doesn't include batteries, charger, atty, etc. Just wanted to add accurate information to this thread. Thanks.

Just for clarification, we do get "The Cape Vapor" from the same distributor as madvapes, but we are not charging double the price. If you wanted to compare apples to apples, you would have to look at the Rough Stack Kit here It is normally $75 and doesn't include the carrying case that we include. The madvapes product that you quoted for $40 is just for the casing, and doesn't include batteries, charger, atty, etc. Just wanted to add accurate information to this thread. Thanks.

Sorry - I should have been more clear on that. Tags has been around for a while so I assumed she really just wanted the unit and batteries.