Looking For Local Groups

Greetings All,

I am hoping to find a group meeting that is within an hour or so of Chattanooga, TN (Atlanta would be ok) When I started vaping, I bought a starter kit from V2cigs. I have enjoyed using their products, but one of my batteries died, and when I took it apart to attempt repair, the wire connection to the battery broke off, and there is not enough material left on the battery to solder the wire back to it. By the way, I am a trained electronics technician, so I do have the technical skills to attempt this type of repair. Anyway, I really like the look of some of the mods. I specifically like the ones that are (or appear to be) made from copper pipe. Those just look really neat to me. I have been searching the net for these types of mods, and have found way too many to be make up my mind. I just can't seem to make a decision based only on user reports and photos. I need to see some in person. What advice or suggestions do you folks have?

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

I have a V2 also. Talk with their customer service...they have a lifetime warranty on their products. I think your attempted repair negates the warranty. Their prices are ridiculous for replacement units (batteries and PCC) and they're slower than hell if you order using standard shipping but I do enjoy their product so I guess thats the trade-off. As long as you have your order number they shouldn't give you any problems.