Looking For Info On Healthcabin.

:( That sucks. Thier 510 kits are $35. Oh well, I'd rather have stuff that's from the states then... just in case.

btw, what happened to the forum where you had reviews of the different suppliers you and Sean tried?

Edited by xXDoofusmanXx

You might want to try ruyandirect.com if you're looking for cheap prices. I got my joye510 starter kit from there along with a bunch of other things. The 510 kit is $36.90 right now. I got every item I ordered and everything worked perfect. Except of course I had some troubles with the 510 in the beginning, but it was all user error. It's working great now and have been using it for well over a month. They are also in China, but shipping was pretty quick. Got all my stuff in about a week. The staff there is pretty good about answering emails too. Given the time difference, they reply within 24-48 hours. I will definitely be ordering extra atomizers and batteries from them when the time comes. They're juice is pretty cheap too, but I have yet to try it so I can't say if it's good or not.

I ordered my 510, spare attys, a spare battery, and some juice from Healthcabin with no issues. 5 day shipping to Virginia too. So far everything is in working order (haven't tested the other attys yet though). The juice is a bit weak though. I'm a little behind on some reviews, just got a bunch of stuff dumped in my lap at work, but I should have something up soon (I owe one for sure and I'm annoyed that I haven't gotten it done yet). Hopefully.