How Can I Make My New Electronic Cigarette Taste Stronger?

pete_murph

Unlike a cigarette, you want to take a longer, slower draw. Draw on it gently for a few seconds. There is a coil in the atomizer which heats up and vaporizes the eliquid. Drawing to hard/fast keeps the coil from doing it's job.

At first a lot of people have trouble tasting the liquid due to impaired sense of smell from smoking.Exhale as much vapor as you can through your nose as the sense of smell enhances the sense of taste.You may just have to try some more flavorfull liquids for a while.I had to vape frooty ones and clove at first as I could not taste the tobacco ones I use exclusively now.Some domestic suppliers will add extra flvoring as an option.

Hitting the ecig too hard is usually the first problem ppl have. 2nd is impaired taste/smell from smoking as previously mentioned. I dont really know what an envy ecig is but I'm guessing it's an entry lvl device. Once you get the hang of vaping you'll probably start looking into better devices. These will give you more options typically for atomizers and such - then you'll have more control over your vaping experience, including flavor.

BTW, welcome to VT - the best online ecig forum you'll find!

Unlike a cigarette, you want to take a longer, slower draw. Draw on it gently for a few seconds. There is a coil in the atomizer which heats up and vaporizes the eliquid. Drawing to hard/fast keeps the coil from doing it's job.

what he said

All great advice.

Farther down the road, you may want to look into other options for your e-cig to make it produce more vapor, such as going to a high voltage device, a low resistance atomizer, or maybe even bumping up the nicotine strength to make a stronger throat hit.

I find I need stronger flavors as my taste buds are still recovering. I found that the cappuccinos, coffees, and some of the stronger fruit flavors work well. Some manufacturers, as was said before, let you add extra flavor in your order. I even bought some extra flavorings to add a few drops to some of my flavors. So i keep some strawberry, pineapple, chocolate and others around just to add a it of kick. You can find the flavorings in the DIY sections of the manufacturers section or go to a place like the Perfumer's apprentice. Go slowly with adding flavors and note that as the sit and steep a it they get stronger. So you may want to buy some flavors you might like and stick them in a drawer for a few weeks. Good luck...it's a fun hobby.

a friend of mine had the envy, really weak sauce, even weaker than the blucigs. i think the only way to get any sort of a powerful hit out of it will be to fill your own cartos with some crazy-high-nic juice like 36mg. or cut your losses and get a better device (eGo, 510, riva, etc...). if you go this route, realize beforehand that 8mg juice in an eGo hits WAY harder than 18mg juice in an entry-level device, such as the envy.

Jon