Menthol Crystal Help

Tried dissolving menthol crystals in vg took a while to dissolve so I put it in warm water and it dissolved in 2 min. About 20 min after It dissolved it hardened to a white residue.Didn't have any pga so I used gin don't know if this would work but I tried. It dissolved but it looks like oil in water. Has this ever happened to anybody?

Tried dissolving menthol crystals in vg took a while to dissolve so I put it in warm water and it dissolved in 2 min. About 20 min after It dissolved it hardened to a white residue.Didn't have any pga so I used gin don't know if this would work but I tried. It dissolved but it looks like oil in water. Has this ever happened to anybody?

Definitely use a few drops of pga to dissolve them; that's about the only thing that's ever worked for me. Just a few drops on a teaspoon of crystals will do. Good luck!

Edited by ddavelarsen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mmm well i also use a lot the crystals, what I do its to get 2 drops of vodka (prevents condensation) and 2 drops for destilated water (helps dissolve) after that you got 1 ml of concentrated menthol power to use whit the PG VG Of your like.