Pcc Charger For The 510

elem187

I just ordered one myself Saturday from libertyecig. It came in the mail Monday! So, Super fast shipping! He had the pcc by itself for around $25, and a kit for around $35. I got the kit, and it came with the pcc, usb charger, a battery, atomizer, and 3 empty carts. (not sure if the 3 carts are standard, or because I also ordered some juice) He also has a free shipping if you check on the "green" shipping option. I opted for that, and it was Very well wrapped in paper and bubble wrap, (looked like he just left out the boxes).. everything works great!

I'm sure more members will chime in...

thanks for the replies... I went with liberty because of the atty and battery kit will give me a spare! .. plus I picked up some some juice (cola/coffee/peach), i get free shipping... bonus!

I have a question about the 510 PCC as well. Rather than start another thread...

Can someone please tell me how exactly this works and what kind of performance I can expect out of it (ie: If I'm going out for an entire evening, do I only need to bring one extra batt, etc?) Thanks.

You use your computer to charge it. Once it's charged you only need to carry one battery with you. It will charge a battery from dead about 4 of 5 times. If you just put it back in when your done it will last over 10 hours with no problem, I've had mine last about 18 hours.

thanks for the replies... I went with liberty because of the atty and battery kit will give me a spare! .. plus I picked up some some juice (cola/coffee/peach), i get free shipping... bonus!

E-Liberty was where I first got my original 510 from. I just now ordered the 510 CCC limited time offer they have going. Not bad for the PCC with USB, 1 atty, and 1 batt. I also ordered some more VG type of liquids. Lately, my throat has been drying out , and I think it is from the PG. All night, I have been vaping with my Red Bull VG I had originally bought from them. So far, the side effects are not as bad as the PG's. (at least for me). But the Red Bull is definitely a strange taste, I must say! Maybe it is just that particular flavor, and not because it is VG. I will find out when I try the new VG's in the other flavors.

E-Liberty was where I first got my original 510 from. I just now ordered the 510 CCC limited time offer they have going. Not bad for the PCC with USB, 1 atty, and 1 batt. I also ordered some more VG type of liquids. Lately, my throat has been drying out , and I think it is from the PG. All night, I have been vaping with my Red Bull VG I had originally bought from them. So far, the side effects are not as bad as the PG's. (at least for me). But the Red Bull is definitely a strange taste, I must say! Maybe it is just that particular flavor, and not because it is VG. I will find out when I try the new VG's in the other flavors.

Well, I got it today. Took only 2 days to get it. Right now I am trying the Marlboro VG, damn this produces a monster vaper!!! The VG seems easier on the throat, compated to the PG's.

Is this the only option for a PCC? I like how it charges, but I would really like to find one that would hold an assembled 510 AND charge a spare batt. I have one and like it with two complaints. 1. Won't hold an entire E-cig assembled and 2. It is hard to get the carts out of the case without turning it over and dumping your battery out.

Diggs

That is the only type of PPC they have on the market. I agree I wished the case would carry and extra battery (doesn't have to be charging) and a couple of atomizers. As for holding a whole ecig, I'm sure it could be done, but the reason they don't do that now is because there isn't enough room. There are batteries underneath that black plastic. Either way if enough people email the suppliers I'm sure they can speak with China and get them to reshape the plastic mold.

Yep. This is my issue also. It sucks you cannot stick a fully assembled cig into the PCC. Too bad they did not make it like the Blu Cigs PCC. But then again, those are micro minis. I think when I go out, i'll just take my Blu's and 1 bottle and just drip on them. I usually put about 3 drops and they vape pretty good.