Any Storage System Ideas?

iloozyun

i just watched one of chistopher's vidoe posts and got an unexpected case of vape-envy when i spotted the humungous setup behind him. got to thinking about my own storage dilemma... i'm one of those annoying people who like to be uber-organized, been browsing the storage and toolbox isles contemplating the best way to arrange all these little bottles and hardware pieces, but decided it's too early to decide... don't quite know how much stuff i'll end up with yet. right now i have a plastic bin and cover with large bottles of pv &vg and such, and a small plastic 3-drawer thing with bottles rolling around in it, and a flat plastic box with a bunch of small compartments which isn't tall enough to fit bottles in :veryangry: - not my ideal setup. and each time i change my hardware preference (reg carts, ego-t system, dripping...) i am re-arranging everything again. got to thinking that i bet some of you creative folks have come up with great storage ideas you might share. thankya in advance!

LOL, If you have a wallmart near grab the up right fishing tackle box they carry. I forget the brand but the front pops open then down exposing 5 trays of origination.....It's just the right size for your goodies, and very popular among our kind.....Then travel a few isles over to the craft section. They have a great small clear plastic tool like boxe that is just the right size to store your bottles up right (up to 30 mL sizes) I think it's only 5 bucks so it's not a huge expense or anything. Good luck and have fun with your new collection. :thumbsup:

I use one of these for all my parts (attys, batteries, mods, adapters, cartos, etc).

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=124553-941-DSB-39&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=3063213&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

I keep all my juice and DIY stuff in plastic baskets on the top shelf of my storage cabinet in my office (safely away from the kids). I don't think there's a tackle box big enough for all my crap.

A tackle-box is a wonderful idea for my supplies that I use on a daily bases.

I think the only way to plan for the future is to add a room onto my house!

Let me know if you find a more cost effective method! lol

I don't think I have enough stuff to fill up a box like Brian has, I use an organizer from Walmart craft department with dividers in it and then unopened boxes of stuff in a little three drawer thing in the closet, plus stuff in the bathroom, oh, yikes, maybe I do. :thumbsup:

I use one of these for all my parts (attys, batteries, mods, adapters, cartos, etc).

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=124553-941-DSB-39&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=3063213&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

I keep all my juice and DIY stuff in plastic baskets on the top shelf of my storage cabinet in my office (safely away from the kids). I don't think there's a tackle box big enough for all my crap.

Holy cow! That's a lot of stuff! Is this what I am to expect? My single drawer in the kitchen IS getting full.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you guys have a lot of gear!

...but looking at all the stuff I have lined up on my kitchen island, now that I think about it, I guess a small parts box probably wouldn't hurt...

Thanks! Good idea!

• 1 month later...

I am one of those people that want to be uber organized, but just never can get there. And that lowes box looks great. I started out keeping my stuff in a coleman camping box. Then stepped up to a tackle box, the kind that holds three clear organizers. But, this stuff keeps growing. Went from a habit to a hobby. I now have a 6 foot by three foot rubbermade locking cabinet for eliquid diy, a 4 tier corner shelf for mod parts and displaying my mods.The old tackle box is just for cartos attys and drip tips.I got a stainless steel table for diy mixing and build a workbench for modding. Also in the works, A battery charging station and a e juice lazy susan. Sometimes store bought things just dont suffice. Creativeness is the key in this world since there are very few things actually mass produced to keep us organized in the e cig industry. Maybe building something vaping specific would cure your organizing woes?

i ended up getting a roll top desk fer home and for on the go i got a medium travel bag that has many pockets and came with a 3 compartment that i put the juice in so if it spills it dont get on the other stuff in there. i got it at k mart in the travel section there .the desk is cool cause it has like cubby holes that hold all my juice and drawers too and it locks to keep all things out lol

Viper Ron, my best guess is "No". I still think my idea about adding a room onto the house is the best. I'm looking at the big picture, LOL!