Butts Vs. Ecig Waste

Includes a great picture of what the waste from 300 cigarettes is compared to one, 15ml bottle of eliquid that should yield the equivalent of 300 cigarettes, based on using 2-3 drops to get the equivalent of 7-14 puffs depending on the smoker.

So I should also mention that the smell taking this picture was so bad that I almost couldn't take it.... Had to stand back and zoom in! Yuck!

The E-Cigarette: A More Eco-Friendy Way To Smoke

PS: This is in no offense to RJR's Camel Brand. We actually encouraged our friends who were Philip Morris smokers to switch because of the tobacco bill and this is what they have saved up for us! If they couldn't go ecig... then they certainly shouldn't support PM. :)

Diggable? http://digg.com/d312mYj

I love the picture but why would you throw away the glass bottle and dropper? They're washable! :P

EDIT: What about the e-cig batteries and atomizers that eventually die? :blink:

Well... I thought about that... however, with the equivalent of 300 cigarettes, you wouldn't have a battery and an atomizer dead. At least I wouldn't hope so! Now, if we did a picture with say: 300 cigarettes = 1 week for me x lets say average use of battery and atomizer on the low end 2 months so 8 weeks... I would need 2400 cigarette butts, 120 cigarette boxes, 12 cartons, 1 battery, 1 atomizer, 8 glass jars, 40 dead carts and their wrappers (and I could technically do fewer carts considering they are reusable... but still... to be on the honest/clean side... this is what it would be).

I don't know if I could get all of those cigarette butts together. That's really kind of gross!

Even smoking 5 cigarettes a day, I would need almost 6 weeks to come up with that number of cigarette butts. I don't know if I can make that kind of commitment LOL.

PS: As far as the bottle... I don't recommend people reusing them... the more experienced vapors or those who like to mix their own or what have you... yes... but those who are just straight up esmokers, buying their product as they would cigarettes, this might be too much for them and heaven forbid they find other uses for their bottles that once contained nicotine... washed or not.

I wouldn't put it past some people, but I hope they would be smart enough to throw their crap in the trash. The last thing we need is ecig bottles with a bad name. Plus how lazy can you be not to throw it in the trash these days? Trash Cans are EVERYWHERE.

It's like when I into a McDonalds and I see trash in the parking lot, I think to myself "really?!" Fat lazy people...

For the love of god, check out this poor kid

fat-kits-eating-mcdonalds.jpg

Hahaha.... Thats the picture the rest of the world gets in there head when they think "fat Americans".....LOL...It looks like he is sporting a Mickey D's basketball jersey or something....He is sponsored... :blink:

P.S. It looks like the kid is saying..."hey, you gonna finish those fries?" :o

Edited by EasyE

Hahaha.... Thats the picture the rest of the world gets in there head when they think "fat Americans".....LOL...It looks like he is sporting a Mickey D's basketball jersey or something....He is sponsored... :blink:

P.S. It looks like the kid is saying..."hey, you gonna finish those fries?" :o

:lol::lol::lol: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA