Vaprlife Vp2

SusBan

Decided to try VaprLife after seeing Chris and Sean's review of the VP1. Have had it for about a week and am ready to testify.

The VP2 is a bit fatter than the VP1. Now, I've heard some complaints about battery mods looking like bilbo's, but I think you'd have to be awfully paranoid -- not to mention have really low standards as far as a bilbo is concerned :blush: -- to have any issues with the VP2. Besides, since the button is near the top of the unit, it's pretty much concealed in your hand anyway -- except for the UFO lights.

post-981-125166717746_thumb.jpg

The VP2 takes a 3.7V 700-800mAh 14500 AA size Lithium battery, as opposed to the 3.7V 360mAh 10440 AAA size Lithium in the VP1. The VP1 is said to last 2 times the regular penstyle battery, the VP2, 5 times. For me, it's all about battery life, so I guess size does matter.

I don't have any scientific calculations, but I have used the VP2 all day on a weekend (heavier vaping than a weekday) and did not have to change the battery until late at night. Weekdays, I change the battery every morning, but the one in there is still working fine. I LOVE not having to worry about having enough POWER!

Vapor production is amazing -- better than the 510, even better than the Jantystick. I wouldn't say twice as good or anything drastic like that, but noticably more vapor. I am not into the throat hit (trying not to say anything suggestive, but can't help thinking it ...) which is certainly there if you draw for more than a couple seconds -- but I don't, cause I like it smoother. Even so, I'd still say there's more vapor with the VP2.

Can't comment on flavor because I've honestly never noticed much difference between the different units. Been 4 weeks without an analog :D so maybe this will change.

I ordered the VP2 set ($139) because I needed some more 801 atomizers and because I thought you had to order the set to get the battery charger -- you don't. The non-set VP2 is a better deal at $99 -- get the battery unit, 2 batteries with carry case and charger. The extra $40 is for 2 attys, a bottle of juice and some empty cartridges. Although I'm glad to have the carts: the mouthpiece is more rubbery than any I've seen before and I really like them (I'm a nibbler :blink:). Vapr Life has adaptors for the 901 and 510.

I placed my order Sat. afternoon and got the VP2 on Wed. Everything was well packed. When my order went through PayPal, I didn't automatically get an email from the VaprLife website, so I emailed Monday to check that they got the order. Then at least, they were responding personally to each order, and had been out on the weekend -- not a problem, just don't worry if you don't get an immediate confirmation. Customer service was really pleasant and helpful. Maybe it's obvious to everyone but me -- I had to ask if the little rubber ring around the atomizer connection tip should be removed -- but they didn't make me feel like an idiot when responding!

Final note: it seems the vapor has a stronger smell with the VP2. When I vaped Dulcis juice with the 510 and the Jantystick, my coworkers never noticed I was doing it. Now, they comment on the smell after I've used it a few times -- "cotton candy," "cookies baking." Not a problem for me, but something to keep in mind if you're around sensitive people.

Loving the VP2 :wub: and recommending it to anyone looking for a good battery. VaprLife has been bombarded with orders, so there is now a wait, but I'd say it's worth it.

Yea the VP models do tend to create thick and stronger vaper. People can smell what I've been using when I have the VP unit.

Glad that you like the unit keep us updated on how it's working in a few weeks. :) I'm going to be getting the new VP1 in the mail here pretty soon, can't wait for it to get here

• 1 month later...

I noticed the same thing about the mouthpiece. One thing that annoyed me about my regual 801 kit was that the mouthpiece was too soft. The mouthpiece that came with the 801 attys in the VP2 set are stiffer (well they were before I started knawing on it ALL day). I find it easier to draw off of.

I was actually glad to get the atty's because they perform much better than the all black ones that I have.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortuneately the button on my wifes Vp2 went today. It just lost its click and now does not make a constant connection when pressed. It's awesome to know that Vaprlife has great customer service and replied to me over the weekend to let me know it will be taken care of ASAP!!

Derek

Unfortuneately the button on my wifes Vp2 went today. It just lost its click and now does not make a constant connection when pressed. It's awesome to know that Vaprlife has great customer service and replied to me over the weekend to let me know it will be taken care of ASAP!!

Derek

Yup Jeso will always take care of his people! I heard about your broken button, you are the very first to have a button issue! We should give you a prize. :lol: I suppose they can't all be perfect but they're close!

Yup Jeso will always take care of his people! I heard about your broken button, you are the very first to have a button issue! We should give you a prize. :lol: I suppose they can't all be perfect but they're close!

I agree so what you got in mind? :jump::iiam:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines