Finally Got My Ego

9tailedfox

I finally got my ego on Friday, May 13, so far I'm lovin it. Ordered a starter kit from cignot.com and replaced the batts with higher capacity PTs.

My current setup:

2 eGo 1000 mAh Passthrough batteries

eGo fast charger and 2 usb cables

Drip tip, 5 510 attys (2 included and 3 bought), and 10 extra carts

2 20ml bottles of juice (vg, 26 mg nic), black tea and cherry flavor

Wondering where the best place to get juice from. Not really gettin too much flavor with mine currently, but taste buds do take a while to heal

any suggestions on mods etc?

Anybody know of any ecig shops in NW Ohio?

Edited by 9tailedfox

Congrats! :animier: You ordered very well :thumbsup:

Yes the flavor can take quite a while to come through. I had that problem for probably the first 2 months. It does get better, I swear. You will hear it time and time again. Taste is subjective, So try to get sample sizes from several different vendors. VT is great and I hear Mr T is really strong too. You can also try getting better flavor by the way you vape.

When you put your eGo in your mouth, push the button till you hear the snap crackle and pop, around 2-3 seconds, then point the tip of your tongue at the DT hole and inhale. Exhale through your nose and mouth. That can help too. Good Luck!

Nice setup. Sounds like you're on your way. Don't forget backups. And more backups.

Mods? Oh...so many mods...so little time. My suggestions (so far)...Silver Bullet, Provape, (and from what hear, but not from experience...Provari), and bottom feeders (like Ali'i, Old Goats) are all good choices.

Vaportalk sells some great juice, as well as kalamazoo vapor shop and Clouds of Vapor.

The list of amazing juices and reputable vendors if quite large, I'd just say to try them all.

As for mods, also endless. I have found out though the MAP tank is awesome on an eGo. I can't wait til my VVV gets back to me so I can try it on that.

As for shops in Ohio, not sure, but living in PGH, there's nothing around here really. Luckily alot of online stores are within the local timezones so shipping is pretty quick.

Grats on your order though, I started with that as well!

Keep on Vaping!

I'd also like to suggest Sweet-Vapes.com. I love those liquids, and if you like coffee flavored ones, you'll be ordering a bunch in no time flat. Kona Cream and Starbuckets Espresso are delicious! Pineapple Upside Down cake is also very good.

Order small bottles from lots of places to start. You'll find your go-to's quickly enough.

Thanks guys. I ordered extra carts and attys, been readin the forum and saw that was a good idea, also upgraded both batts to 1000 mAh PTs so if they're both dead I can still use while they charge. I'm never far from a usb port. Got a usb lighter adapter in my car, my comp (obviously) and a solar charged battery in the side window on my car JIC. Took me about 2 days of vaping to drain 1 batt from full charge though so I'm pretty sure I'm covered. Only problem now is makin sure I've got enough juice.

Can't stand the taste of coffee, but I love green/black/oolong tea. Not impressed with the cignot black tea flavor, but I've only been analog free for a day or so, so I'll wait to pass judgement. Could be that it's VG juice, not PG or mix.

Definitely gonna do either the pyramid or fluval mod on my carts, probably try both then decide.

Tried the Pyramid mod on one of my carts, likin it so far. probably try out the fluval eventually too.

where's the best place to get juice? Lookin to get a bunch of samples and try them out

sweet-vapes has really good stuff, puresmoker has a good sampler pack, it's about 52 bucks for 23 flavors, dfwvapor has some good flavors too, unfortunately they don't have any sampler packs that i've been able to find.

Jon

Ego ftw! I love my e-go T starter kit! I have two menthol 24mg and 1 dulcis 16 mg, been a menthol smoker for 8 years and I actually enjoy this coffee flavor e-juice more than smoking a marlboro red!

happy your happy :thumbsup:

I finally got my ego on Friday, May 13, so far I'm lovin it. Ordered a starter kit from cignot.com and replaced the batts with higher capacity PTs.

My current setup:

2 eGo 1000 mAh Passthrough batteries

eGo fast charger and 2 usb cables

Drip tip, 5 510 attys (2 included and 3 bought), and 10 extra carts

2 20ml bottles of juice (vg, 26 mg nic), black tea and cherry flavor

Wondering where the best place to get juice from. Not really gettin too much flavor with mine currently, but taste buds do take a while to heal

any suggestions on mods etc?

Anybody know of any ecig shops in NW Ohio?

I love the "USA Mix" from Nicotine Nirvana..... (24mg strength for TH) :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...