I'm Going Through Atty's Like No Other Since I Got My Provari

I would guess you should go to standard resistance as they use smaller diameter wire to make low resistance.As a rule low resistance is used at low voltage to simulate standard resistance at higher voltage.They also have high resistance to simulate standard resistance and standard voltage on a high voltage rig.A lot people use LR at higher volts but it requires some finesse I would think.

You should not use LR atomizers on a high voltage device. It's actually dangerous. It can place the batteries under to much load. Though, the Pro Vari has protection built in to prevent this, you need to use regular atomizers.

LR atomizers where created to "emulate" 5 volts on a 3.7 volt device. If you have control over the voltage, which you do, then you need to use regul resistance atomizers. Cartomizers work even better because they're rated at about 3.0 ohms. They work great on high voltage not only because of the resitance, but because the heating coil is surrounded by liquid for much longer than a standard atomzer. (Less chance of it going dry which = a nasty vape)

Thanks for the help... I've never really payed attention to this sort of stuff until now, and with all the error codes coming up i knew i was doing something wrong. I love VT but I'm a huge color type of guy so I'm going to order from Forever Vapor.. But at least that still helps, i feel kinda guilty :mellow:

Any coupon codes for Forever Vapor that anyone knows of?

Edited by KaYoTiiC