Well...........looks Like I Am Going To Buy A Pack Of Cigs...... :(

I woke up this morning to a dead eGo charger. I had one full battery to start the day, and the partially charged one that was one the charger when it died.

The original ac adapter went out within a week or two of my first purchase, which Chris immediatley took care of, but now the adapter AND USB plug are fried. I planned ahead as far as atty and battery back ups, but never thought about chargers.

*OH SNAP!!!!* As I was sadly typing this topic, I glanced at my USB cable on the desk in front of me. I decided to try it in the USB port again, and BAM.............. the little green light is on!!!!!!

I am soooo relieved, I was dreading having to smell like an ashtray again! I guess it was the adapter the whole time. Has anyone else had issues with these going bad? I have a new one on order, as well as an eGo for my wife, (Chris, you are always my first option for buying supplies, but the wife wants a pink eGo, and I didn't see those in either of your stores.) so hopefully I will have all of my bases covered next time!!

**Note** I did try the USB this morning, and I swear it didn't light up........but keep in mind that was around 4:45, so I may have still been asleep.

So, anyway........As you were.........crisis averted!

Oh thank God it's working, :animier: Yes Ive had several USBs go out. Cheaply made I guess. You don't have any shops around? Your too far to be timely from me, but I would have sent you a charger lol just so you wouldn't smoke. Im sure someone in your neck of the woods would help too if you posted an ER. Good luck with your wifes kit, I hope she likes it.

Oh thank God it's working, :animier: Yes Ive had several USBs go out. Cheaply made I guess. You don't have any shops around? Your too far to be timely from me, but I would have sent you a charger lol just so you wouldn't smoke. Im sure someone in your neck of the woods would help too if you posted an ER. Good luck with your wifes kit, I hope she likes it.

No, unfortunatly no shops here in Arkansas that I know of. I have thought about opening one myself, I have purchased one set up for a random customer in my store, and have four others wanting me to order for them. I think it would go over well, the things practically sell themselves!!

I got to thinking................I guess there is no reason to buy my wife a starter kit, I can just get all the "pink" parts from FV, and throw in some extras for me :thumbsup:

Are there any coupon codes for FV?

I am very glad the crisis is averted !!!!thumbsup.gif

Fortunately I haven't had any chargers die on me (yet), but I currently have 5 chargers just waiting to take their place in the line up. We often forget to add chargers to the newbie list.

not sure about an FV coupon--I think they already have their prices as low as they can go.