Advice: The Next Purchase Has To Be Right...juice / Batteries?

Fenwick

First Let me say thanks to every one here on the forum, everyone has been amazingly patient, fast, and helpful. I only hope that all of my stumbling questions help those that follow behind me.

It seems so far I have made some good decisions, some bad decisions, and some silly mistakes. Anyway, I have this awesome 510 set-up with 3 back-up atomizers, 2 manual batteries, a PCC, 5 blank carts, 5 blank whistler carts, and the 5 carts that came with the 510, that I sucked dry, sitting in front of me. The Juice I ordered from JC (the same time I ordered all the other stuff on Tuesday night) won't arrive till this coming Tuesday, today is Saturday. The annoying thing is that all of the other stuff came USPS and, the JC stuff came UPS plus, the shipping was more expensive, go figure.

So, while I sit here reading the forums on juice and taking in advice that people have given about the JC juice, I feel I may be waiting for a big dissapointment. I have one good purchase left in me this round and, I intend to make it count. I want to get some juice but, I don't want to get the big bottle of just one flavor, or if I do, I want a better Idea of what Im getting into.

So does anyone know of another vendor other than JC that sells a sampler?

Whats up with RY4? Like smoke? Caramel? it looks like an interesting all day vaper.

Is there a forum thread with a: this flavor actually taste like this list?

And finally, is 2 batteries enough for the 510? Should I pick up another spare when I order this immediate shipment of juice...again I have tapped the bank this pay period with the initial investment, especially with my original Smoking Everywhere blunder.

BTW just a side note I only say blunder about SE now because of the price and customer service. I have actually grown fond of my little RN4081. I will definitly be ordering replacement parts for it (the $3 - $10 parts). It is very inconspicuos and really does the trick when you need to run out on a break.

First Let me say thanks to every one here on the forum, everyone has been amazingly patient, fast, and helpful. I only hope that all of my stumbling questions help those that follow behind me.

It seems so far I have made some good decisions, some bad decisions, and some silly mistakes. Anyway, I have this awesome 510 set-up with 3 back-up atomizers, 2 manual batteries, a PCC, 5 blank carts, 5 blank whistler carts, and the 5 carts that came with the 510, that I sucked dry, sitting in front of me. The Juice I ordered from JC (the same time I ordered all the other stuff on Tuesday night) won't arrive till this coming Tuesday, today is Saturday. The annoying thing is that all of the other stuff came USPS and, the JC stuff came UPS plus, the shipping was more expensive, go figure.

So, while I sit here reading the forums on juice and taking in advice that people have given about the JC juice, I feel I may be waiting for a big dissapointment. I have one good purchase left in me this round and, I intend to make it count. I want to get some juice but, I don't want to get the big bottle of just one flavor, or if I do, I want a better Idea of what Im getting into.

So does anyone know of another vendor other than JC that sells a sampler?

Whats up with RY4? Like smoke? Caramel? it looks like an interesting all day vaper.

Is there a forum thread with a: this flavor actually taste like this list?

And finally, is 2 batteries enough for the 510? Should I pick up another spare when I order this immediate shipment of juice...again I have tapped the bank this pay period with the initial investment, especially with my original Smoking Everywhere blunder.

BTW just a side note I only say blunder about SE now because of the price and customer service. I have actually grown fond of my little RN4081. I will definitly be ordering replacement parts for it (the $3 - $10 parts). It is very inconspicuos and really does the trick when you need to run out on a break.

Hell, Arno at awesomevapor.com has a sampler. http://awesomevapor.com/sasetofe.html

Don't know about the other site I order from, havent seen samplers with them. Hope you find the right place! :)

Hell, Arno at awesomevapor.com has a sampler. http://awesomevapor.com/sasetofe.html

Don't know about the other site I order from, havent seen samplers with them. Hope you find the right place! :)

See thats what I'm talkin about! Everybody is on it and ready to help out. I was rushing back here to say maybe I found what I was looking for and to modify my question.

I hit the link to the Vapor Talk E Juice and snooped around the dietsmokes.com site That is what I was kind of looking for a place you could buy several different flavors for 6 - 10 dollars each (I will definitly snag a vapor talk dulchi at 6.99).

So the modified question is what is dietsmokes? Is it a collection of vendors?

With that my original question stands is there a guide somewhere (beyond personal experience) to some of these flavors? Some of the names mean nothing, it's like picking out incense...name wise.

See thats what I'm talkin about! Everybody is on it and ready to help out. I was rushing back here to say maybe I found what I was looking for and to modify my question.

I hit the link to the Vapor Talk E Juice and snooped around the dietsmokes.com site That is what I was kind of looking for a place you could buy several different flavors for 6 - 10 dollars each (I will definitly snag a vapor talk dulchi at 6.99).

So the modified question is what is dietsmokes? Is it a collection of vendors?

With that my original question stands is there a guide somewhere (beyond personal experience) to some of these flavors? Some of the names mean nothing, it's like picking out incense...name wise.

Most of the time the vendors will have an explination if you click on the product. If they dont, I dont deal with them. :)

Most of the time the vendors will have an explination if you click on the product. If they dont, I dont deal with them. :)

Thanks...I have seen that for some, but many do not.

But it doesn't matter at this point because I just returned from making my purchase, I don't know why I bother asking for advice if I'm not going to stick around and wait for for it.

I ordered

The Vapor Talk Dulcis 16 mg

and

the Janty Marlboro (Medium Strength)

Btw The Janty Juice had a ridiculous amount of flavors.

First the battery question, if you have a PPC then 2 batteries is fine. My 510 batteries have been going for about 4 months now with NO issues. Manual batteries last quite a long time.

As the members stated Arno has as sample pack. (I just got some in the mail actually)

And last Dietsmokes is one supplier one owner, but we like to think of him as the Wal Mart of suppliers. He sells just about every model there is on the market that doesn't suck, he also teamed up with Janty to sell their items. You will notice that he sells other suppliers juice (Such as Vapor Talks) That's because he will resell other supplier juice if he feels it worthy enough. :)

First the battery question, if you have a PPC then 2 batteries is fine. My 510 batteries have been going for about 4 months now with NO issues. Manual batteries last quite a long time.

As the members stated Arno has as sample pack. (I just got some in the mail actually)

And last Dietsmokes is one supplier one owner, but we like to think of him as the Wal Mart of suppliers. He sells just about every model there is on the market that doesn't suck, he also teamed up with Janty to sell their items. You will notice that he sells other suppliers juice (Such as Vapor Talks) That's because he will resell other supplier juice if he feels it worthy enough. :)

Thanks Christopher,

All of my questions are answered. I eagerly await my Vapor Talk Dulchi. I will have to resign myself to lurking on the forum until I get the rest of my stuff and and have something to contribute.

Again thanks for all the advice and keep the videos coming.