Leaking?

4t9rs

Hello ~

I've only been vaping for about a week. I have the eGo-T system, and I seem to have trouble with it leaking. I'll be using it, and all of a sudden my hand will have the liquid on it. I was just wondering whether or not anyone may have some suggestions.

Thanks,

4t9rs

I have had minimal leakage over all with my tanks but a couple tips I can think of:

1. try making sure the cartridge portion is lower than the battery when resting.

2. If you notice a bit of leaking--unscrew the atomizer and battery, wipe down both connections and reattach.

Have you changed cartridges??

BTW--Welcome !!!

Edited by kitsune

I have not had any issues with leaking. I fill up the tank and leave about 1/8 of an inch air gap at the top. I also dont lay my eGo on its side, so maybe that helps. :)

ps... Welcome

Thank you Jeffb and Kitsune for your suggestions. I do lay it on its side; so I will stop doing that, but I'm a little confused. Should I keep it upright or put it upside down? I will also make sure that I don't fill the tank too full. I will keep you posted. I hope this helps.

Thanks again,

4t9rs (Paulette)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and the good advice. I'm going to be putting in another tank today; so I will let you all know how it goes.......................4t9rs (Paulette)

Vaping does require a bit of trial and error. The learning curve comes and goes. Just when you think you have the hang of it......

All I can say is vaping is soooo much better than smoking !!!

Thanks, Kit. That's what I figured. I'll keep trying. I've already cut my "real" smoking in half; so that's good. I'm determined to beat it, and I know I can...........................smile.gif