Omg, I'm Freaking Out!

Sky

When I ordered my 510, I got 3 batteries and 2 USB chargers. I don't know what's going on, but neither one of my USB chargers are working! Weird because I stayed at a friend's house last night and they worked just fine on her laptop. Now I get home and they won't work. My laptop has 4 USB ports and I have tried them ALL to no avail. Luckily, my friend loaned me her pass through, so I have that for now, but what am I going to do??? Ahhhhhhhh!

I tried rebooting. My pass through is working fine, so it's not the USB ports. The chargers worked fine at my friend's house. This makes absolutely NO sense!

*prepares to scream @ USB chargers*

Do you have another computer in the house you can hook them up to?

China doesn't always have the best quality control they may have just died out.

Why didn't I think of that? I have an ancient Dell in my basement, so I got one charging on that (it works on that computer, but not my laptop...WTF?). Unfortunately, the USB ports are too close together, so I can only charge one at a time, but hey, I'll take it! I still don't understand why they won't charge on my laptop when it totally worked before.

I also went to my friend, Julie's house and picked up a wall charger...TG she had one I could borrow.

Lesson learned...I am ordering more chargers and more batts, pronto! *phew!*

Update: I spoke with Mark from Innovapor for about 45 minutes today and he's taking good care of me...VERY nice guy, BTW. I guess the USB chargers are made in China and the quality control has much to be desired. He is going to send me 2 wall chargers @ no charge. I went ahead and ordered a car charger, a PCC and a few extra batts as well, so I'm all set! :)