Noob 101 Joye 510 Starter Kit

Thomas

well i recently purchased the joye 510 off http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-510-black-e-Cigarette-starter-kit-p/510-kit-black-blue.htm and it comes with 5 prefilled cartiges. Well i purchased liquids i wanted to use from sweet-vapes.com and i was wondering if there was any way to replace the prefilled sample liguids in the carts with the juice i have purchased. Im just trying to obtain most info i can so when i get the e-cig in the mail im not going to stare at it for a day with my hand scratching my head xD :aso:

well i recently purchased the joye 510 off http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-510-black-e-Cigarette-starter-kit-p/510-kit-black-blue.htm and it comes with 5 prefilled cartiges. Well i purchased liquids i wanted to use from sweet-vapes.com and i was wondering if there was any way to replace the prefilled sample liguids in the carts with the juice i have purchased. Im just trying to obtain most info i can so when i get the e-cig in the mail im not going to stare at it for a day with my hand scratching my head xD :aso:

you can refill the carts with whatever liquid you like, your options are to either vape the stuff that's in there already, then clean them out and fill with your s-v liquid, or immediately clean them out and fill with your s-v liquid, the process is similar, either way you go. go to a grocery store, or walgreens or something and get a baby's nose bulb. fill a small container with really hot water, suck up some hot water into the bulb and force it through the cart 5 or 6 times, then pull the filler out, drop it into the water and work the liquid out with your fingers, set it on a paper towel to dry, then use the bulb again on the now-empty cart, forcing hot water through it a couple times. set aside to dry for 24 hours, once dry, put the filler back in, fill with liquid, vape away. that's for an already-vaped cartridge, for an unvaped one, do the water parts twice as much.

ATTENTION!!!!!!

if, by cartridge, you actually meant cartomizer, disregard this advice, do not pull the fill out of a cartomizer, you'll never get it back in properly, there's a different method for cleaning those.

Jon

You can also take the mouth piece off and below that is another small disc with a hole in it that comes out as well. I used a paper clip to take these 2 out. I then took the filler out and washed it all off under warm water in the sink. Be careful not to drop any of the pieces as they are quite small and will go down the drain. I then dried it off and let it sit for a day then put it all back together and filled up with new juice.

The kit that link led to uses atomisers and cartridges.The advice in the first reply will work ,you can actully just pull the filler out with tweezers and wash and pat it dry and put it back in..The cart that usually comes on a 510 atty does not usually have filler in it and is good for dripping.Make sure to blow through the atomiser to remove any primer liquid that may be in there.It sometimes has been in quite some time and can be funky,but will make some vapor.A lot of people do not realise there is not a full cartridge on it and assume it is either nasty or not working right.Good luck and enjoy.

Edited by mcquinn

well could i do away with the cartridge and just do direct dripping. battery has no hole so no worries about shorting. but whts the diff with direct dropping. and what would be the give and take?

I used cartridges for quite a while .I had a hard time with the disposable aspect of cartomisers.I found out they last quite a while and cost about the same as atomisers in the long run.Dripping is fine at home but not real convenient out and about.Cartridges will and do work just fine ,they just require topping off more frequently than cartomisers.There is nothing wrong with having both in your arsenal.That is the beauty of the 510 ,you can use 510 atties,carto's and 306 atties and carto's without ending up with a drawer full of chargers and batteries.

Edited by mcquinn

I used cartridges for quite a while .I had a hard time with the disposable aspect of cartomisers.I found out they last quite a while and cost about the same as atomisers in the long run.Dripping is fine at home but not real convenient out and about.Cartridges will and do work just fine ,they just require topping off more frequently than cartomisers.There is nothing wrong with having both in your arsenal.That is the beauty of the 510 ,you can use 510 atties,carto's and 306 atties and carto's without ending up with a drawer full of chargers and batteries.

whts the difference between cartridges and cartomizers

should i purchas an cartomizer

whts the difference between cartridges and cartomizers

should i purchas an cartomizer

A cartomizer is basically a cartridge and atomizer in one. They are meant to be disposable but you can refill them quite a few times before they either start tasting funky or quit producing fair amounts of vapor.

well how long does an atomizer last and if i direct drop would i decreas the life span of the atomizer cause i think im going to direct drop

Average atomizer life is probably between 1-3 months although some die earlier and some last longer. I don't believe direct dripping affects atomizer life.

I mostly direct drip and haven't noticed any difference in atomizer life. usually last me 2-4 weeks.

When I can't drip, I use the ego tank. my preference however is dripping.

as you move along the vaping curve, you will try the different options available, just to see what works best for you. atomizers-dripping or cartridges, cartomizers, ego or 510 tank systems.

many love cartomizers (atomizer and cartridge in one). Great for those times when dripping isn't convenient.