Ego Atomizers?

mobdan

So I started with a 510, then upgraded to an Ego-T. Since then I have become hooked on dripping using the Ego battery and the atomizers from my 510. I recently went looking for some replacement/spare atomizers and have a question. Can you drip with the tank attys? I didnt think they had a wick, and if not what should I use? I see a Ego cone and from what I can tell it just covers the atty to make it look nice. Will it cover a 510 atty? What is everyone else using? Thanks!

For the best direct dripping experience, I'd use the Joye 510 attys. :) If you're looking for a better throat hit, then try a LR 510 (low resistance). I've been using a tank atty for several weeks now and haven't tried dripping with it. As for the cone, not really necessary. When I use an eGo I don't use the cone as it can cause a tighter draw.

If you are going to use LR atties on an eGo make sure you are using one of the larger (min 650mah more preferably) batteries, they can overtax small batteries. You could try LR306 atties for dripping - they have the same thread as 510s

So I started with a 510, then upgraded to an Ego-T. Since then I have become hooked on dripping using the Ego battery and the atomizers from my 510. I recently went looking for some replacement/spare atomizers and have a question. Can you drip with the tank attys? I didnt think they had a wick, and if not what should I use? I see a Ego cone and from what I can tell it just covers the atty to make it look nice. Will it cover a 510 atty? What is everyone else using? Thanks!

For me I use the Ego batts ( 900 or 1000 mah) + Joye LR 510 atty's. I don't use the cone anymore (purely cosmetic). I like to know how hot my atty is getting, so I can let it cool down if needed.

Yes you can drip to the Tank. Occasionally, I drip to the tank (just one drop) and replace the tank cart--helps with flavor and amazing throat hit with the LR tanks.

Mostly if I am going to drip I stick to atomizers. best flavor and throat hit for me.

If you are going to use LR atties on an eGo make sure you are using one of the larger (min 650mah more preferably) batteries, they can overtax small batteries. You could try LR306 atties for dripping - they have the same thread as 510s

Hey Prof !!! do the 306's provide the same throat hit as the 510's??? didn't know they had the same threads. Good to know.

Hey Prof !!! do the 306's provide the same throat hit as the 510's??? didn't know they had the same threads. Good to know.

I think the 306 is all-round better than the 510 PROVIDED you drip - they are only suitable for dripping

my favorite atomizers so far are the big cylinder style eGo atomizers, if you get them from goodprophets, they come with a free drip tip http://www.shop.goodprophets.com/product.sc?productId=152&categoryId=46

They are quite a bit larger than the 510 attys, which makes the whole ensemble look better imo, as they're the same diameter as the eGo batteries, they are, however, more expensive. I would definitely recommend going low resistance, i did, and i can't even use the 510 sr attys that came with my eGo anymore, they're just not as good as lr. I got a 306 lr atty with a drip tip (very necessary), and it works very well, plus they're only 6 bucks, which is awesome, it is kind of a pain to get the drip tip off, due to how it's designed, but as long as you're not arthritic you should be fine.

I also got the tank system, and it's great for when you're out and about and dripping isn't an option, plus they're much easier to clean and fill than cartomizers. one thing i noticed is that the tank system seems to go through the juice much quicker than dripping or cartomizers.... not sure if that's all in my head, it could be... i probably wouldn't drip with the tank atty, due to it's design.

As for the cone cover, that's for 510 style stuff to get a tighter draw,. If you're using an eGo tank, or the big eGo atomizers, it's impossible to use the cone cover.

Jon

I think the 306 is all-round better than the 510 PROVIDED you drip - they are only suitable for dripping

I'll have to give them a try, I mostly drip. I have only used 510's since I started, so maybe time to try something new.

Thanks Prof :thumbsup:

I'll have to give them a try, I mostly drip. I have only used 510's since I started, so maybe time to try something new.

Thanks Prof :thumbsup:

Yes - give em a try K :) I've tried the Cisco 306s (they are POWERFUL), and more regular LR306s from the likes of LF (a bit less "throat pummeling")