Does Any One Else Find That...

Does any one else find that.... They spend what they save from not smoking on ecigs, ecig parts and accessories.

I no I do ( or is it beacuse Im female and love shopping online )

You just forgot the backups. You know you need backups, backups and more backups. Don't want to ever be out of anything that has to do with vaping. Batteries, attys, juice and chargers. :thumbsup:

I've given up on keeping track. I do know I still spend about a 100.00 a month on misc stuff--batts, atts, liquid, new flavors, mixing flavors, new toys........

I figure I would be spending about 200.00/month if I were still smoking, so long as I keep it less than that, I figure I am doing well. I have no doubt I would still be smoking, so the money is much better spent on vaping.

I love backups !!!!

I probably broke even in the first six months, but since then I don't spend nearly as much. I have an extensive backup supply and I do add to that now and then, but I don't buy on a regular basis any more.

I still consider the money I spend on vaping as an investment in my health.

so far I have brought

10 crappy little pvs thought they were cheap but they didn't last long so ended up being expensive.

I have 150 cartridges for the crappy e cigs didn't realise I could refill and that refilling them was cheaper so I kept buying new carts

and have brought an endless amount of batteries and atomizers for the cheap e cigs none of which I use any more batteries used to last for an hour when it was charged got tired of constantly charging batteries and the atomizers kept getting really hot and cracking

so recently I just brought 1 ego tank starter kit, a 510 starter kit,

a passthrough and 10 x 10ml bottles of e liquid.

mabye the first few months are expensive, I geuss its just the case of trial and error.

so far I have brought

10 crappy little pvs thought they were cheap but they didn't last long so ended up being expensive.

I have 150 cartridges for the crappy e cigs didn't realise I could refill and that refilling them was cheaper so I kept buying new carts

and have brought an endless amount of batteries and atomizers for the cheap e cigs none of which I use any more batteries used to last for an hour when it was charged got tired of constantly charging batteries and the atomizers kept getting really hot and cracking

so recently I just brought 1 ego tank starter kit, a 510 starter kit,

a passthrough and 10 x 10ml bottles of e liquid.

mabye the first few months are expensive, I geuss its just the case of trial and error.

We are so glad we found this forum :unworthy:

I know I have spent about $400 but between me and my husband (he used to dip) it took some trial and error to find what we liked. We started on 510's and are now both on eGo Tanks. I find myself buying more juice than anything else. Looking for something with good TH!

I think I am going through withdrawals, I don't know what is going on. I haven't purchased anything for 3 weeks now. I see light at the end of the tunnel though. I see that my juices are running low. I am finally down to less than 100 ml. Everything I still have plenty of.

Paul