Yay Finally It Is Here

yay finally it is here, the very day that I have been waiting for.....

My ego tank and 510 is here.

so far Im loving the tank how ever it dosn't taste as good as one would've hoped

perhaps i need to play around with flavours

Keep in mind that the attys come with a primer in them that doesn't taste very good. When starting a new attomizer, it good to try and blow out as much of the primer as you can. It will go away, but sometimes it takes a while.

Glad you're enjoying it. :)

I'm glad you you are liking it !!!

The tank for me doesn't really do well with flavor. great throat hit and vapor. I mostly use mine for those times when I can't drip.

Did you get atomizers with your kits?? dripping for me anyway, is the best for flavor and throat hit.

I have and use the ego tank and definitely love it.That tank cartridge can be applied at normal 510 and ego products. Filling fully it is not as easy to vape as it is when vacating a little bit of space at the end for air to pass through. Ego tank atomizer is quite amazing, and produces much more vapor.

I like the lr tank atty. I primarily use it when I'm going out. I still love direct dripping but sometimes that can be a pain. I don't really like cartos, don't know why because that would be just as easy, IMO, as the tank. But anyway, glad you are liking your tank atty.

I figured out my 510 atty fits my tank battery, and that the tank atty fits the 510 battery.

I didnt know that until I was playing with them.

I think I got rid of the primer on one of the tank batteries

tastes better now

Stick with it... seems the Ego tank attys need a bit of time to "break in"... I was skeptical at first, but after a few tanks the flavor really ramped up.