Smoketech Dual Coil Cartomizers(First Impression)

I just got in 10 of the Smoketech Dual Coil Cartomizers. These are the first cartos I've ever tried mostly because I've been pretty happy with either direct dripping, MAP tanks, or the eGo-T LR and am just tired of trying new stuff. Well, I'm so glad I decided to give these a try. They are AMAZING!! Amazing enough that I packed up my 3 MAP tanks and my 8 LR eGo-T atties and put them away! These hold about 60-70 drops of liquid on first fill before they will start to leak out the bottom. You can just drip from the top but that just took to long for me. I personally use an 18gauge needle which is so much quicker.

OK, now for the review. Flavor is amazing with these. I loaded one up and loaded up an atty by direct dripping to go head to head with. The flavor is just as good with these as with dripping. I couldn't tell any difference. There actually was one flavor of juice I used that tasted even better in the carto than with dripping which I just can't explain. Vapor production was also very good. You will be blowing clouds of vapor with these. Last but not least, the TH on these are very good also. I noticed about the same TH as with dripping and a lil better TH on these than the eGo-T's.

Overall, I have found my vaping nirvana and will use these as my exclusive vaping method(propbably until the next latest and greatest thing comes along...lol.) If you've never used a carto, give these a try. They are worth it. I personally have never used BOGE cartos but have heard good things about them. Even die hard BOGE fans are raving about these new Smoketech Dualies over on ECF.

PS. I tested these on both the eGo 650mah and 1000mah batts using 24mg nic 70/30 PG/VG juice.

I just got in 10 of the Smoketech Dual Coil Cartomizers. These are the first cartos I've ever tried mostly because I've been pretty happy with either direct dripping, MAP tanks, or the eGo-T LR and am just tired of trying new stuff. Well, I'm so glad I decided to give these a try. They are AMAZING!! Amazing enough that I packed up my 3 MAP tanks and my 8 LR eGo-T atties and put them away! These hold about 60-70 drops of liquid on first fill before they will start to leak out the bottom. You can just drip from the top but that just took to long for me. I personally use an 18gauge needle which is so much quicker.

OK, now for the review. Flavor is amazing with these. I loaded one up and loaded up an atty by direct dripping to go head to head with. The flavor is just as good with these as with dripping. I couldn't tell any difference. There actually was one flavor of juice I used that tasted even better in the carto than with dripping which I just can't explain. Vapor production was also very good. You will be blowing clouds of vapor with these. Last but not least, the TH on these are very good also. I noticed about the same TH as with dripping and a lil better TH on these than the eGo-T's.

Overall, I have found my vaping nirvana and will use these as my exclusive vaping method(propbably until the next latest and greatest thing comes along...lol.) If you've never used a carto, give these a try. They are worth it. I personally have never used BOGE cartos but have heard good things about them. Even die hard BOGE fans are raving about these new Smoketech Dualies over on ECF.

PS. I tested these on both the eGo 650mah and 1000mah batts using 24mg nic 70/30 PG/VG juice.

what vender did you use thanks

Edited by Brian

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing what you tested the dual coil cartos on. I ordered 10 Smok Tech cartos too, along with an 1100 mAh eGo replacement battery. I was a bit worried I might have made a mistake DESPITE the glowing YouTube and forum reviews. If the dual coils work well with the 650 mAh batteries I have nothing to worry about. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing what you tested the dual coil cartos on. I ordered 10 Smok Tech cartos too, along with an 1100 mAh eGo replacement battery. I was a bit worried I might have made a mistake DESPITE the glowing YouTube and forum reviews. If the dual coils work well with the 650 mAh batteries I have nothing to worry about. Thanks again!

Supposedly they are not supposed to be used on the eGo batts but I had no problems. They do drain them a lil faster so overall, they prolly wont last as long. I just recently upgraded to a Porvari and these dualies at 4.1v are amazing

So I finaly ordered a package of these to see what all the fuss was about. They work great!

I have used them at 3.7v on an eGo, also on my Don. I started to use them at 6v on my Prodigy V3. They work great at HV, but suck the life out the batteries!

Well, after a full day of using the dual coil, I realized I had to order a syringe to keep it properly filled.

Well, after a full day of using the dual coil, I realized I had to order a syringe to keep it properly filled.

i think you can pick one up at walgreens once fiiled you just have to top off..when needed :thumbsup:

Edited by lovie

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines