Ego Batteries

lazymitch

Did you get the 510 starter kit with two batteries? Juggling them seems to work well for me. Just curious. I ran the one batt I took with me to band practice completely out tonight.

I'm with jeffb. ou need an ego kit. they are not that expensive and you can use the attys you already have and the batterey life is way longer than the 510. Good luck

Edited by cheshyl

Mods are great and so many choices.

But the Ego is still amongst the most reliable. If you go with the kit you will get the ego charger. The ego charger charges a bit faster than the 510 charger. word of warning: not supposed to use the ego charger with the 510, can burn out the battery. but you can use the 510 charger on the ego, just takes longer to charge.

The kit would be the most cost effective, but you can buy pieces at a time if budget is short. the ego works with 510 atomizers/cartomizers.

@ soso-- The 510's aren't bad units. New batteries do last a few hours, but the battery life drops off quickly. Honestly, I really loved my 510's, but the ego has more reliable battery life. the 900mah ego gets me through a 12 hour shift. There were times I would need 3-4 510 batteries to get through a shift.

It all boils down to whats working for you !!!

@ soso-- The 510's aren't bad units. New batteries do last a few hours, but the battery life drops off quickly. Honestly, I really loved my 510's, but the ego has more reliable battery life. the 900mah ego gets me through a 12 hour shift. There were times I would need 3-4 510 batteries to get through a shift.

It all boils down to whats working for you !!!

That's what I have read from other sources as well..I may one day upgrade to the eGo myself, it sounds like. For now, I'll just use the 510 until those batteries and attys are kaput.

/thread derail

I actually ordered a FS Ego kit - too cheap to pass up @ $30 (with a 650 mah and a 1000 mah battery!)

Should come in today.... hope it works alright. (If it works at all for $30, it's a deal!)

~Lazy

Hope this works out for you, I have the ego and love it. I have various sizes of batteries and use them at different times for different applications, such as vaping at home and vaping out and about. Of course I use the 650 at home and then use the 1000 when I go out. Good luck.

Of course I use the 650 at home and then use the 1000 when I go out.

that's my eGo set up also :) Works out great! Sometimes I carry a freshly charged 650 in my pocket. I can get about 12hrs out of the 1000mah, but sometimes I need a little more. It's all about planning ahead, I always keep an extra charger in the glove box.

I actually ordered a FS Ego kit - too cheap to pass up @ $30 (with a 650 mah and a 1000 mah battery!)

Should come in today.... hope it works alright. (If it works at all for $30, it's a deal!)

~Lazy

Where did you get that??

-C

I bought the ego kit from liberty-flights (Note the dash or you'll get another site.) They seem to have the cheapest prices that I have found for the eGo kit and they offer a 20% discount! They have been fabulous to work with too.

-C