Sweet Vapes

I know so many of you guys are mad crazy Sweep Vapes fans, which is why I bit the bullet and placed an order. Vanilla Custard, Starbuckets Latte and Blueberry Shortcake were my choices. Can't say I'm feeling the love for any of them. Really disappointed to be honest. I am one of those who has dead taste buds, so really thought that given the rave reviews here, Sweet Vapes might put me in heaven.

My absolute all time fav vape is Ms T's Vanilla Custard.... can't get enough of that stuff. It's just that there always seems to be issues with placing orders on her site. Have to always end up emailing what I want. Something to do with being an O/S customer apparently.

Anyway, I was SO hoping that the Sweet Vapes Vanilla Custard would be as good as Ms T's. Not so. It certainly smells very similar, but the flavour is just not there. I even ordered double flavour. Grrr! So annoyed at my stupid taste buds!!!

I am in no way bagging Sweet Vapes! The shipping was great, considering we had 5 days of Easter holidays here. Prices Ok, and Dayna was lovely to do business with. No complaints there whatsoever.

I know a couple of you have rotten taste buds like myself. Nanna I think is one? Can anyone recommend a truly sweet/strong flavour?

Also, I very rarely see any Ms T fans around. Anyone out there? :)

I am a Ms. t fan, I know you have to wait for her juice, but every time I try something else I still keep going back to her site. What I do is since it takes so long, after I find something I like I order 2 bottles of it at once. For some reason, that is the juice I can taste most. Also VT juice is very good, have you tried them?

Another good thing about Ms. T is she will make any mg. you want, for me 18 isn;t enough 24 is too strong, so I order 21 now and it's just right. :thumbsup:

I'm so sorry Sweet-Vapes didn't work out for you. But I wanted to say, I think you wrote a completely honest review of the liquids and still gave high praise to Dayna. That is commendable. Well done. I'm bringing you back to zero (you had a negative point on this post).

Hey Wenchy69, I understand exactly what your going through, we all go through this, people just intrepid taste differently. I've worked my way from vendor to vendor looking for the perfect combo of taste, and carto life; even though almost everyone agrees that PG is the only way to go with a carto, not all PG is clean enough to really enjoy that way :pc: IMO :) and my taste in juice is almost who I am, none of my friends who have tried my all day round up like it, NONE :) but it's my sweet spot, and I have a ton of "good" juices in my toolbox I'll never vape. It just takes some searching, you'll find it. My advice, do exactly what your doing, explore vendors that others have had great success with, and order small samples of things you know you'd like, before experimenting. Best of luck, there is a lot of vendor, which is a great thing for finding the vendor with a similar palate to yours.

But I wanted to say, I think you wrote a completely honest review of the liquids and still gave high praise to Dayna. That is commendable. Well done.

Agreed :)

Thanks for your replies guys. It can be so frustrating at times huh? Nice to know I'm not the only one. I sometimes think it's just me behaving like a brat and tell myself to just get the hell over it, but it persists. I think the most difficult thing for me is being in Australia. Shipping isn't cheap and to continue trying suppliers gets a bit pricey at times, but that's just how it goes.

I was crazy about TV juices for a long time too. Again, great service and prices. Geoff rocks. But I still keep craving Ms T! I received an email this morning from them and they think they've solved the credit card issues, so I'll try to place another order.

Fran - you are right. I ordered 4 bottles from Ms T last time. Should have ordered when I got down to 2. So keen to try her German Chocolate Cake. Have you any idea of her VG?PG ratio? Her juice seems a tad thicker than others. I've not yet had any gunking problems, but I know lots of people do with too much VG. Are you using her juice in cartos? I do. Also, who is VT?

Aimme - Thanks for the positive. I wasn't aware I had been given a neg. As I said, I am in no way at all bagging Sweet Vapes. I just thought there was a good chance this juice might satisfy my silly tastes. It's obviously ME and not the supplier. I would still happily recommend them, and as I said, Dayna is just lovely and I will probably place another order for some different flavours.

Asleep - thanks for you opinion. Taste really is subjective.

For anyone new to vaping..... PLEASE don't let my comments put you off Sweet Vapes! I am just one person, and these are just my thoughts. And I guess it was dumb on my behalf to expect one vendor's juice to taste like anothers.

Edited by Wenchy69

You're not alone wenchy. I actually couldn't taste them either. I have pretty dead taste buds too. ...I really wanted to~

I really wanted to also TroopX. Such a pity. I guess this is one of the consequences of being an extremely heavy smoker for many years. :veryangry:

Heya Wenchy, have you tried KickBassVapor? I truly love them and they have the "double flavor" option although I've never felt like any of the joose I got from them needed it. If you like vanilla, order their V-spot. It is the best vanilla flavor I have ever tried. I won't lie and say that I have loved every one of the 20 flavors or so that I've tried, but I have really enjoyed most of them with Monkey Bread, V-Spot, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, and Buttercream Icing being my fav's. There have been a few that were so so out of the mailbox but after I let them steep a couple weeks, they really popped. You can vape them all out of the mailbox but since they are freshly made to order they do seem to get even better after steeping(if you can get them to last that long....lol) I've gotten now to where I order 2 big bottles at a time so I can vape one right away and let the other steep and then will order another bottle after I finish the first to always make sure it has time to steep while I vape the one that has been steeping.

Hi Morfeeus,

Thanks for that! I have looked at this supplier a couple of times and heard good things about their juices. Living in Australia means I don't have to wait too long for my stuff to steep.... it's usually in transit for around 2 weeks, sometimes not quite that long. I have placed another order with Ms T and am waiting to see if it gets through ( threats, bans etc in my state right now ) and if it does, I will give KickBass a go then. Am really keen to try mixing my own but again, I will wait to see if my stuff gets through customs before placing more orders.

Do you have any thoughts on the stuff that is now being used to replace Diacetyl? Acetoin and Acetyl Propionly?.... Just my luck that it's the custardy type flavours that I happen to like which contain this stuff.

Happy Vaping Morfeeus! :)

Thanks for your replies guys. It can be so frustrating at times huh? Nice to know I'm not the only one. I sometimes think it's just me behaving like a brat and tell myself to just get the hell over it, but it persists. I think the most difficult thing for me is being in Australia. Shipping isn't cheap and to continue trying suppliers gets a bit pricey at times, but that's just how it goes.

I was crazy about TV juices for a long time too. Again, great service and prices. Geoff rocks. But I still keep craving Ms T! I received an email this morning from them and they think they've solved the credit card issues, so I'll try to place another order.

Fran - you are right. I ordered 4 bottles from Ms T last time. Should have ordered when I got down to 2. So keen to try her German Chocolate Cake. Have you any idea of her VG?PG ratio? Her juice seems a tad thicker than others. I've not yet had any gunking problems, but I know lots of people do with too much VG. Are you using her juice in cartos? I do. Also, who is VT?

Aimme - Thanks for the positive. I wasn't aware I had been given a neg. As I said, I am in no way at all bagging Sweet Vapes. I just thought there was a good chance this juice might satisfy my silly tastes. It's obviously ME and not the supplier. I would still happily recommend them, and as I said, Dayna is just lovely and I will probably place another order for some different flavours.

Asleep - thanks for you opinion. Taste really is subjective.

For anyone new to vaping..... PLEASE don't let my comments put you off Sweet Vapes! I am just one person, and these are just my thoughts. And I guess it was dumb on my behalf to expect one vendor's juice to taste like anothers.

Wendy, I really don't know the ratio of Ms. T's stuff, but I think I read it is more VG than PG, I have never had clogging issues with her juice. I placed an order on May 4 and it has already shipped and today is the 8th, so that is way better than previous times on turnaround, but I know you are not in US.

Kickbass is very good juice too in my opinion, not as good as Ms. T's, but I order double flavor from them and do like it. I have a growing amount of juice, but yet I still keep ordering, it's frustrating to not like new stuff.... hope your stuff makes it to you :thumbsup: .

Hi Morfeeus,

Thanks for that! I have looked at this supplier a couple of times and heard good things about their juices. Living in Australia means I don't have to wait too long for my stuff to steep.... it's usually in transit for around 2 weeks, sometimes not quite that long. I have placed another order with Ms T and am waiting to see if it gets through ( threats, bans etc in my state right now ) and if it does, I will give KickBass a go then. Am really keen to try mixing my own but again, I will wait to see if my stuff gets through customs before placing more orders.

Do you have any thoughts on the stuff that is now being used to replace Diacetyl? Acetoin and Acetyl Propionly?.... Just my luck that it's the custardy type flavours that I happen to like which contain this stuff.

Happy Vaping Morfeeus! :)

That was just what I was going to ask you... have they had a chance to steep yet? But I guess so since it takes two weeks in transit. Sorry you didn't like them... it's a lot of trial and error at first, I know this much! :thumbsup:

That was just what I was going to ask you... have they had a chance to steep yet? But I guess so since it takes two weeks in transit. Sorry you didn't like them... it's a lot of trial and error at first, I know this much! :thumbsup:

Hi Dayvape,

Yep, they've had long enough to steep now. I gave them another try last night and still pretty tasteless. It has to be ME and not the juice. So many people love Dayna's stuff - they can't all be wrong. I am just a flavour pig I think!

Yep, trial and error and lots of $$$ I have found. I can't wait to start mixing my own. That could be a disaster though! LOL

Wendy, I really don't know the ratio of Ms. T's stuff, but I think I read it is more VG than PG, I have never had clogging issues with her juice. I placed an order on May 4 and it has already shipped and today is the 8th, so that is way better than previous times on turnaround, but I know you are not in US.

Kickbass is very good juice too in my opinion, not as good as Ms. T's, but I order double flavor from them and do like it. I have a growing amount of juice, but yet I still keep ordering, it's frustrating to not like new stuff.... hope your stuff makes it to you :thumbsup: .

Hi Fran,

Well if you like KickBass, chances are I might too. Seems those who love Ms T have similar tastes. My order has shipped, so fingers crossed it makes it to me. I read on her site that she does use more VG than PG, but won't disclose the ratio. I often wonder if this is what produces the creamy kind of taste? Many say VG reduces the flavour, so she must be using bucket loads of flavouring. Don't care, I love her stuff. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines