Noobie Looking To Spice Things Up - Help

Hi All --

I have only been vaping for about a month now; off analogs for exactly 1 week today!

I am using the Joye 510-T but am already looking to move to something with longer battery life, a LR atty (since they apparently don't have LR's for the tank system yet) and some juice with great TH.

So....I have researched and have seen great reviews on the eGo's and the much bigger Silver Bullet. Not sure if it's worth it to jump to something big like the silver bullet or step up to the eGo.

I know if I want to go to the LR atty I need more battery power...but I wish there was a LR atty for the tanks - I love my tank! Hopefully soon.

Now for juice and TH - I am finding that it's the flavor that's giving me what I'm looking for. Marlboro flavor in an 18mg is not doing it for me, I tried butter mint in an 18mg and get great TH. My question is - is anyone using an analog (non-menthol) flavor juice that is giving good TH?

There is a LR atty for the eGo tank http://www.forevervapor.com/products/Joye-eGo-Tank-Atomizer-LR.html I use it on a daily basis at work and love it. :)

The post above is for the eGo LR tank atty. If I read above, you use the 510T on a standard 510 battery, is that correct? If that is the case, I found two links (below) that sell the LR 510T atomizer, but one says not to use with the standard 510 battery, so be careful. I think it is probably because the standard 510 have such limited life that an LR atty would kill them quickly.

http://www.vaperite.com/store/e-cig-hardwaremods/details/416/510-t-lr-atomizer?pop=0

http://www.ecigsupply.com/Joye-LR-510-T-tank-Atomizer-p507.html

As far as what you buy next, tough call. Personally, I purchased 2 ego type kits..one is a Riva 510 (with a 750 mah battery) and the other is the eGo T tank kit with two 900mah batteries. Total investment for the two kits was about $120 and I now have 4 batteries, 2 chargers, two tank atties (standard resistance) and some cartos or cartomizers that came with the Riva (that now sit in the box). I have since purchases LR tank atties which is absolutely my favorite for the tank. I like the fact that I now have 4 batteries and 2 chargers....it makes me more confident that I will never be without a working battery. All systems use the standard 510 connection and can be used with your 510 T tank or any other 510 device.

Far be it from me to talk you out of a mod, but this gives me many options for about the same price as a mod, which is my personal preference. (Having said all that, I am currently considering buying a bottom feeder, so the search for new equipment never really ends!)

Welcome to your new hobby and congrats on being analog free!

I've been at it about as long as you, and just went from the joye 510-T to and eGo with boge 306 with drip tip, and boge cartos. I'm loving them. I still occasionally use the 510, but the vapor and flavor from the eGo setups is just so much better. Also It has a passthrough built in. Gives me the option to charge and vape at the same time. works out pretty nicely.

i also vote for the passthrough i have using mine going on 4months now and sitll working great . i really like them plus you charge in car ,computer LOVING IT :thumbsup: