Is There Any Store Out There That Rivals Vapor Talks Juices?

I haven't been vaping very long but I have been ordering juice from as many different stores as I can to find that juice that is just right for me and now I am back where I started and wondering why I have even bothered ordering from anyone but vapor talk. I havent found one juice out there with as much flavor as here. Is there any?

go with what you know . and vapor talk has all there juice in stock better hurry it gos super fast .i have tried a few other venders. vapor talk is mt favorite . these are what i have tried from vapor talk .sweet dawn best, midnight good ,menthe good,grape soda yummy,apple dapple just like jolly ranchers.but there are lots of venders out there hope you find more things you like

I have had the grape soda and exotic tobacco and love them both a lot. Its not that i dont like what other venders have its that i havent tried any other stuff that has made me have that damn thats good reaction like vapor talk

try some other flavors from vt i am sure you will be happy sweet dawn is really good its sweet not too sweet nice and mellow and nice pear flavor it is by far my favorite one more thing .vt sister store forever vapor has lots of new flavors too .it comes from the factoy .so it may take a few extra days 5-7 .i recieved my order in 5 days its worth a try

the price of shipping is crazy high at forever vapor

shipping is a little higher but the price of juice is a little cheaper also the hardware is cheaper as well .a little here a little there after its all said and none it really about the same .pulse you know you are getting great products .

i will give them a try. not a fan of most 555 though but I guess vt exotic tobacco is a custom 555 because i just got some in the mail and instead of saying exotic tobacco it said 555.

I think most of us have our favorites. ANd we all get tempted to try someone else's new stuff - it's part of the fun. But I do think that eventually people settle into their facorites, and that's a good thing.

One thing I will say is that I trust VT's integrity above all else. I have also had great expereiences with other vendors but I guess since VT basically supports this forum where I have gotten such great information and met such incredible people, I am a fan of VT.

Forever Vapor has higher shipping costs because it comes direct mostly from China. It actually costs more to ship than what's shown (500g = 12.75 on the site but we pay 19.25) FV is better for larger stock up orders. You save a lot more but pay a bit more in shipping. (though we're still cheaper than any large site such as Amazon, Ebay etc) The VT store has higher prices but longer warranties and much faster shipping. It's all domestic, sort of a trade off :) We've tried to negotiate lower shipping costs but EMS is just like the US postal service, they have their prices and you can't really negotiate. We could offer first class direct shipping which is about 70% cheaper, but it would take 30 days delivery time as apposed to 5-6 days. I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty impatient :lol: