Closest To Actual Tobacco Flavor

I'm sure this has been asked many, many times, but I'm looking for a flavor to that is closer to actual tobacco. Times have changed and so have e-juice suppliers. Anything new out there I might should try?

I'd recommend a good 555, I find it to have the taste of a fine aromatic tobacco blend.

The closest I've found to tobacco are the "roll your own" double flavour tobacco flavours from OK Smokey - the DF Old Holburn, Drum and Golden Virginia are particularly good. Sadly they are UK based, but will ship to the US.

• 2 months later...

I like you was hell bent on finding a tobacco flavor in the beginning. I noticed that most of them tasted like a cigar smells. Close but not exactly what I was looking for. So I started to branch out and try other flavors. Sadly I found that I have very picky tastes when it comes to a good vape. I found that I did like some fruit flavors and desert flavors but they were too sweet to do all day and found myself switching between 10 different juices all day long. I decided I'd try tobacco flavors again but this time it was different. I wasn't looking for a cigarette replacement anymore but just a juice that I liked. In the time I was trying all the other juices my taste buds had healed and I found that while I still didn't like really strong dark tobaccos that I did like a sweet tobacco. To me it was the best of both worlds.

So here's my list:

From alien visions (www.avejuice.com)

C&D- while not a sweet tobacco It really has a great cigar quality to it.

Boba's Bounty- My all time favorite. Complex tobacco that is lightly sweet. Flavor changes all day. I order the 100ml bottle. Can't be without it.

Gorilla juice- Boba's Bounty with banana.

Backwoods Brew (www.backwoodsbrew.net)

RY4- Backwoods makes a very different RY4. More focus on a spicy tobacco than sweet caramel or vanilla. This is the bottle I grab when I get kinda tired of my Boba's. Don releases this on a very limited basis and it's out of stock in less than 15 min. Watch his site for dates and times he will put it up for sale. Buy the 30ml. bottle cause he limits 1 bottle per customer.

Maple Tobacco- Closest to Don's RY4. It's a sweet maple tobacco but not syrupy sweet. Like all Don's sweet tobaccos, tobacco shines and the other flavor compliments.

With all Backwoods tobaccos, let them steep. Always tastes better after a couple days.

I don't recommend this next one because by the time I found it I had lost a desire for that cigarette flavor and my taste buds had healed. The most accurate cigarette taste has got to be Pink Spot Vapors (www.pinkspotvapors.com) Honey Cured Tobacco. To me it tasted like an ashtray but I'm almost positive it was because I realized once my taste buds healed that the taste of cigarettes wasn't appealing to me anymore. I tried a cigarette about 2 months into vaping and it tasted the same way.

Hope all this helps and I know you will find your niche. We all do. It just takes time.

Edited by CASEACE79

• 2 years later...