Want To Try Direct Dripping And Cartomizers

Here I am again with only 2 weeks into vaping, but have already grown to really like it lots and want to start experimenting and trying some other things. I admit to getting caught up in reading a discussion about the Provari, but that will certainly have to wait, pretty pricey but from the comments must be worth it. I have the eGo-T with regular & LR attys, what do I need to buy to set it up for cartomizers and what do I need to buy to set it up for direct dripping. I keep reading in the forums but there's so much info, I'm getting confused!! Can I even do those things with what I have or would it better to get something else. I appreciate any help. I've gone from a pack or so a day smoker to none as of today, would like to stay that way. Thanks much :question:

Hey bugsman, sound like you got bitten by vaping the bug :hrhr: There are so many fun toys out there, I've been drooling over the Provari for quite a while as well. For cartomizers I would suggest the Boge 2.0 LR , you can get them at VT or Vapor Kings for a good price. I'm not a dripper but I hear good things about 510 LR attys. I would suggest using Drip Tips with both cartomizer and Atty for dripping. Get a few of each and have some fun. Good luck!

Hey bugsman, sound like you got bitten by vaping the bug :hrhr: There are so many fun toys out there, I've been drooling over the Provari for quite a while as well. For cartomizers I would suggest the Boge 2.0 LR , you can get them at VT or Vapor Kings for a good price. I'm not a dripper but I hear good things about 510 LR attys. I would suggest using Drip Tips with both cartomizer and Atty for dripping. Get a few of each and have some fun. Good luck!

The vaping bug it is for sure :thumbsup: So the 510 LR attys & Boge carts fit the 1000 mah batteries from the eGo T??

yes they'll fit your battery. after a lot of trial and error i used LR cartos with drip tip exclusively for over 6 months until i just tried the tank atty this week. LR cartos are great. you'll run into some duds and there's a few tricks to learn but it all becomes 2nd nature quickly. convenient and simple. i got mine from provape, where u get a qty discount. i'd buy 10 packs at a time and it came out to about a buck per carto.

Boge cartos and you have the stuff for dripping.Just remove the filler from a cartridge and drip on the bridge in the atty and put the empty cart back on and vape away.

I didn't even want to start dripping, but my local e-cig vendor let me try a boge 306 atty this weekend, and I'm hooked. as mentioned above you don't need to buy anything other than the cartos to be setup for them. they will screw right onto you ego. as far as the 306 atty, same thing. just screw it on, put on a drip tip, and start dripping. it really is amazing. the difference in vapor, and flavor is astonishing. First time I've gotten a nicotine buzz since I quit the analogs. as far as the Provari, this could be a limited case, but I know a guy who bought one, and he's had a lot of problems with it. it eventually shorted out so he had to send it back, and is awaiting a replacement. again, could be that he just got a bad one. they are electronics, and electronics can fail.

Edited by hurrycaine3000

Thanks for all the info. I got the Boge cartomizers and the LR attys - haven't tried using them yet. I'm going to take some time over the weekend to try them out.

Edited by bugsman

Let us know what you think when you get a chance to give them a try icecream.gif

Personally, I am a dripper, love LR atty's and dripping. I love all the vaping options available. There really is something for everybody !!! thumbsup.gif