Apple Menthol Tobacco From Ares

Atari

You know the drill." and if you havent heard, ARES is doing a giveaway over at The Vapors Place the winner gets 1, 10ml bottle of each of there 77 flavors + a Riva kit. Thats 770ml of juice and a Riva kit!!! here at VaporChaser we will be going through 5 flavors from ARES to give the low down on these juices and on Saturday well have an Interview with ARES to give you a peek inside what makes these juices worthy of the gods.

2011-04-25+20.37.26.jpg

Today, Apple Menthol Tobacco. ARES describes it as "We took the unique taste of our sweet tobacco, added the tastes of a fresh green apple and combined it with in infusion of pure menthol crystals. A very interesting and refreshing vape." Sounds great. Some flavors dont really mix with menthol, but crisp apple and menthol is a great combination to me. This is the first tobacco of theirs I have tried, so lets give it a try. Fresh cartomiser and an ego battery as always, 24mg nic and 70/30 PG/VG. Here we go.

Flavor , first draw.Sweet and cool. I taste fresh fried apples or apple butter. If you have never had either imagine fresh apples fried with cider and instead of the usual cinnomon, menthol. Im pretty sure that dark sweet tobacco is what is giving me the apple butter effect. Its not too sweet but it is AWESOME with apple. On the inhale the menthol is the strongest of the flavors, then the sweet tobacco and apple hit your throat at the same time, and the exhale is completely different from the inhale. Its sweet apple tobacco. this is a dark tobacco but of the three it is the weakest flavor, It gives the apple a sweet smokey flavor but its more of a supporting flavor, its not going to over power or over shadow the apple taste.

Throat hit, While this is a tobacco its not a throat killer. It gave me that nice warm relaxing hit I love so much but it wasnt harsh hit. Nice and smooth just like the flavor.

Vapor production, Nice strong vapor.On par with the rest of the ARES juices Ive tried, good vapor, but no fog machine.

Aroma, its strange to smell that sweet apple with menthol. Its not bad at all just different

Overall, of the hardest types of flavors to mix, fruit and menthol, easy. Fruit and tobacco, not that hard. Fruit, tobacco, and menthol, Tricky. I think that is why I like this flavor so much. I can really appreciate how much time they spent to get this one just right. They succeeded beautifully. Thanks for reading

Check out ARES for more great flavors

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines