Good Juice Supplier?

lazymitch

I think this will end up making you more confused - since taste is so subjective you will get a ton of different options.

Personally I like juices from Sweet-vapes.com and from the vaportalkstore.com (the site here) but again, since taste is sooooo subjective you will no doubt get a ton of opinions in response to this.

What they all said- but it really does depend on what you like. I have a lot of samples of good juice sitting around because it didn't do it for me. ...that doesn't mean they were bad. Try samples. Here are some suggestions from my tastes. Make sure to google reviews and check forums for juices people rave about at least.

Keep checking the VT store.... you have to at least sample a handful. Dulcis being a good one in my book. The grape soda was really good too. Midnight.

Vermillion Rivers eJuice- kentuckywood maple and cherrywood are my favs, some of the fruity vapes are really good IMO, but I don't do a lot of sweet vapes after I found the stuff I really like.

Alien Visions/avejuice- Boba's bounty is a favorite to many. It's also 100% vg, which may or may not be ok for your needs/likes.

totally twisted texas, awesome-vapors have samples too.

Check the vendors area in this forum, reviews, samples.

You'll get there!