Juicy Vapor T-Shirt Contest & Discount Code

Sharon

I received this email today and I wanted to share the information with VT members:

JuicyVaporLogoNew95x200.pngHappy Hump Day! 25% off today from the time this email reaches your inbox until midnight Eastern (EST) today 4/27/2011. Use coupon code "HumpDay" to get in on this deal.

We are closing in on order # 5000! The customer who places this order will get some royal treatment from use here at JuicyVapor. Can we say Freebies?!?! Good luck to you all on reaching this order number.

Yesterdays email I spoke of a contest and told you to tune into our show to hear more about it. I know not everybody was able to do so, so here is a rundown.

Contest #1 running for 2 weeks with 4 finalists announced on our live video broadcast at www.stickam.com/JuicyVaporLive on May 11th right after our VapeTV show. Prize for top 4 finalists will be 1 70ml bottle of JuicyVapor Vapor Juice in what ever flavor your taste buds desire.

So what is the contest? Simple. We are working on some new T-Shirt designs for us to wear/sell and or gift to people. We want them to have great sayings on the front, with our logo on the back. Something like "Get the butts out of your face..." ..."JuicyVapor.com" or "What's your flavor..." "...JuicyVapor.com" or something like that. We have had quite a few ideas but we want to see what unique witty phrases our customers can come up with. Submit your entries to Sayings@JuicyVapor.com for review. Submissions will be accepted until May 10, 2011 Noon EST.

Contest #2 Running for 3 weeks with winner announced during our VapeTV.com show on May 17th at 9pm EST. We are looking for a 15 second video advertisement banner to promote Juicy vapor for play on www.vapetv.com. There are ads on there now from other vendors, but we do not have the time or know how to create a quality ad to post on there, so we want to leave it up to our customers who are skilled in this department. We advise for contestants to visit vapetv.com and watch their auto run videos on the main page. This will show you some of the advertisement clips that other vendors have and give you an idea of what to run with. The winning submission will receive a 5 pack of 70ml Juicy Vapor juices in what ever flavor their heart desires. There will be only 1 winner for this contest.

April contest. Remember that for every 5 or 10 bottle sampler pack you purchase during the month of April, you receive a ticket entering you into a drawing for the 5 35ml bottle sampler pack that will be given away on our VapeTV live show on May 10.

May contest. For every 5 or 10 bottle sampler pack of 35 or 70ml bottles you purchase during May, you will receive a ticket entering you into a drawing to win a 10 pack of 35ml Juicy Vapor Vapor Juices. This contest will run through May and the drawing will be held during our VapeTV live show on June 7.

Good luck to all, Happy Hump Day and Vape On!

Juicy Vapor, LLC

http://www.juicyvapor.com/Default.aspx?tabid=164

• 3 weeks later...

I love it Saab. Simple and straight to the point. I also like that sex wasn't implied. You should have heard some of the ideas those crazy guys at Juicy Vapor were coming up with. Raunchy! lol Congrats again!thumbsup.gif

I got a 70ml bottle of Wake-N-Vape. Its probably my second favorite flavor with Fire-N-Ice being first. I just got an order with so I already had 3 bottles of FnI.

Wake-N-Vape is as close to an all day vape as I have found. Good in the morning with a cup off coffee, yummy!