Ok So I Got My Lr Tank Atty. Now What Do I Do Before Using It?

turtle11c

Don't know if this will help or not but when I get a new tank atty I blow the primer out, using the bottom end of the atty and blowing into a paper towel. You can get a lot of junk that way. Keep blowing until you can see no more primer, then I will blow on the tank part of the atty. After all this I will use a drop or two directly on the atty and put my filled tank on the atty. I don't get the plastic tab out of the tank but I know that some do. I've never had any trouble with that part. But any way I hope this helps.

yup just blow on the top part of the atty and wipe out the primer. that is what I do and mine last long. the one I am using right now on my 5V mod box is not a LR Tank atty but it is the replacement from TW. had it for a month already and it still works =) Blow them out every other day and you should be good.

I really hope it works for you turtle - I really wanted the tank to work for me I've got 3 of em' but it frustrates the crap out of me, the flavor is great but after a few drags, always feels like i'm sucking my brains out :( I hope once you get the primer issue resolved you have a better experience :)

let us know how it works. I use mostly the same method as chesyl-the only thing I do different is I use a q-tip to wipe down the inside of the cone and around the heating element. but I too add a couple drop directly to the heating element before attaching the tank/cart.

I have also found if it doesn't seem to be hitting quite right, if I pull the cart back and push back in it helps the liquid wick. I think sometimes the liquid just gets stuck and stops wicking well.

There is a breaking in period so don't give up if you find that you are getting a harsh throat hit when you first start vaping. Most diffidently prime the atty before using one for the first time or after cleaning the atty. Look inside of the atty and line up the cart with the atty so you are getting a good air flow. I also suggest you remove the two little pieces from the tip of the cart. I promise you that you are not going to get juice in your mouth. Since the tank atty is closed off and gets warm, condensation will build up in the mouth piece and around the outside of the cart that is in the atty. By removing the two little pieces in the mouth end, less condensation will form. Some folks see the condensation and/or taste the flavored water and think it is juice coming from the cart. Its only flavored water. Take a napkin and soak up the condensation every now and then to prevent getting some in your mouth. Also, if you see some liquid that appears to be seeping out of the top of your atty, where the atty and cart meet, most likely it is the condensation that forms on the outside of the cart in the atty. Just pull the cart out and wipe it off. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the tank system as much as I do. thumbsup.gif