4 Flavors From Sweet-Vapes

KaYoTiiC

As always very impressed with the quality of Sweet-Vapes juices... All of them are 24 mg 30/70 vg. I used a ProVari at 4.5 volts on a 510 LR atomizer. I will rank them from a 1-5 ranking system, 5 being the best. Sorry if I don't go into detail with these juices, i just want to let everyone know how great these are

Butter Pecan Ice Cream.. Ok this is definitely going into my rotation of everyday juices, it reminds me exactly of my favorite ice cream " Pralines and Cream Blue Bell ice cream"...

Throat hit- 3

Flavor- 5

Vapor- 4

Starbukets Latte... Again this flavor is dead on, i order an Iced Vanilla Latte when i go to starbucks and this juice may actually save me a ton of money. I think i can fight my starbucks addiction with this juice.lol. One of the better coffee flavors out there

Throat hit- 4

Flavor- 5

Vapor- 4

Waffles Butter & Syrup... I had ordered this before in a 5 pack of 3ml bottles and couldn't get my hands off of it, pretty sure i killed the bottle that day. I've tried a few waffle and syrup from different vendors and none of them even come close to this juice, it will definitely make my rotation.

Throat hit- 5

Flavor- 5

Vapor- 4

Vanilla Cupcake... Same thing as the waffle juice, i got it in a sample pack and killed the bottle in no time. This juice reminds me a lot of atomic cinnicide, not with it being very strong or anything.. but the flavor it leaves in your mouth is just like you actually just ate a cupcake, and trust me it covers all parts of the cupcake. It's insane and is THE BEST vanilla flavor i have tried so far, and again will be in my rotation.

Throat hit- 3

Flavor- 5

Vapor- 4

Thanks to Dayna for the super fast shipping and the 2 free samples, i haven't got a chance to try them yet... Also thanks for extending the sale, you're truly awesome! There is a common theme in this review and that's the flavor. I mean it's just crazy to see how dead on these flavors are. :unworthy:

I am pretty much the same with my sweet-vales juices, I rarely touch my other suppliers juices any more since building a sweet-capes inventory! Today's flavor of choice was/is green apple!

I got the star buckets latte as well on lady Ds recommendation and I am enjoying that a lot as well, heck I have yet to find one that I havent cared for from them.

I am pretty much the same with my sweet-vales juices, I rarely touch my other suppliers juices any more since building a sweet-capes inventory! Today's flavor of choice was/is green apple!

I got the star buckets latte as well on lady Ds recommendation and I am enjoying that a lot as well, heck I have yet to find one that I havent cared for from them.

Yea out of the 12 or so juices I have not a single one of them i don't like.. The flavors are right on point every time, these juices don't need to sit and the flavor really never fades.

Dayna has done a great job with not only the product, but the site as well... I'm a strong believer of presentation and that site is just awesome. Now if they start using the same bottles as Alien Visions uses I'll be set lol

I have been exclusively ordering from KBV the last 4-5 weeks and have been totally content but I keep reading these great reviews about sweet-vapes and am starting to feel like i'm missing out. I'm currently sitting here with over 200ml's of perfectly good joose and now I'm fighting the urge to go place an order...Damn you all....lol

I have been exclusively ordering from KBV the last 4-5 weeks and have been totally content but I keep reading these great reviews about sweet-vapes and am starting to feel like i'm missing out. I'm currently sitting here with over 200ml's of perfectly good joose and now I'm fighting the urge to go place an order...Damn you all....lol

Trust me man i feel you... I've been ordering from KBV for a month or so and felt like i was missing out on S-V cuz i had tried them before and loved their juice. I love KBV too, but S-V is so on point with their flavors and shipping is ridiculously fast, I'd definitely give them a try. You won't be disappointed

Especially with their Butter Pecan Ice cream... This stuff is goooooooooooood :unworthy:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines