Want To Buy An Ego System But Im Alittle Afraid

nishka

so i have been using batteries from v2 and v4l 2 peice system that i refill myself ive heard great things about the ego system but a 3 piece design puts me off alittle...someone help it look not so hard for me to understand... thanks in advance for your reply... i know i sound alittle odd but it is what it is i guess ;)

You can always buy some cartomizers with your eGo kit to convert it to a 2 pc system which sounds like what you have now in your current PV. I use the eGo myself. Sometimes i direct drip using an atomizer and drip tip, sometimes I use the eGo tank atomizer with tank carts, and sometimes I use my eGo batts with a MAP tank. The great thing about the eGo is great battery life in a unit that runs off a 510 connection so there are so many choices to find that vaping nirvana. Good luck and welcome to VT by the way!

You can get some 510 cartomizers for the eGo to make it a 2 piece unit if you wish :)

can u give me a link where to start with a system like this... i would love a 510 2 piece unit so thanks

I bought my eGo from www.liberty-flights.com. I think they sell the starter kit for 49.99. Get a couple of packs of Bose Low resistance cartomizers and you are all set! They are terrific to work with. Works great for me.

I bought my last Riva kit from Liberty Flights for $29.99. Just remember to click the 20% off in the top left corner of the home page before you start shopping.

Paul

Yeah, I forgot about that! 20% off!

Thanks Paul