Ready To Move On To A Better Device, But Which One?

vwstuart

Greetings,

I have been vaping now for just about a month. I have totally quit the analog smokes. My current ecig setup is a starter kit and other than the battery being stainless, the unit looks like an analog cig. I am ready to move up to some better equipment. I does not mater to me that the equipment needs to look like a regular smoke. I do want something that have a long life battery. I have no idea about what type of atty I would need. Are there adantages of one over the other? Gosh, there is just SO many options to explore, and it's hard doing that just online. I wish there were some local shops with ecig gear, but other than a stand at the mall, I don't know of any in the Chattanooga, TN area. Does anyone know of any shops around, maybe Atlanta??

Thanks for reading.

Most people will probably reccommend the eGo. Great battery life and it runs off the 510 which is probably the most popular connection style. You could also conisder moving to a variable voltage mod like the Provari if your budget allows for it. You could also consider moving to a bottom feeder like the reo or an "old Goat" which are more reasonably priced.

Most people will probably reccommend the eGo. Great battery life and it runs off the 510 which is probably the most popular connection style.

I am one of those people. Love my eGo. I like the tank, but it burns too much juice so I went back to DD. Get some LR attys and find your favorite juice and you'll be in business. WordUp eCig has the best price I've found at $55 for the ego kit. (I haven't looked everywhere. But I've perused a few vendors.)

Good luck making a decision, I think the ego is a great one. The options are a bit overwhelming.

I would say bout anything with a 510 connector ,lotsa options that way.If you can stop and see Arno,he is on the mend from a motorcycle incident.You can stick fridge magnets on him bout anywhere.