Mixing And Me

:no I don't think mixing is for me. I tried my hand at some last night, wanted a coffee, don't know what I ended up with but it surely wasn't coffee. It's not the juice because I got it at PA. I really didn't have a receipe either but thought I could just wing it. WRONG. It was terrible, it tasted terrible and there is a lingering smell and I can't seem to get rid of that either. Does anyone have a good receipe for coffee? I would love to learn how to make a good coffee and I think I would be satisfied. I have taken the advice of adding menthol to the juices that I can't vape and it makes them a little more vapeable. I looked and I would really have to buy some more menthol. But anyway, thanks for listening and hoping someone has a receipe. :)

Personally my favorite coffee flavoring is coffee espresso My link flavourart from freedom smoke usa. It mixes really well with the tiramisu and apple pie flavorings.

currently using:

2 ml 36mg unflavored

1ml Tiramisu flavoring or apple pie flavoring

.5 ml Esprsso

.5ml marshmallow (PA or Lorann)

3 drops menthol flavoring

a bit of caramel flavoring mixes well with apple pie too.

I haven't really liked any of the coffee flavors by themselves. The espresso however, does mix well with other flavors. also good with mint chocolate flavoring from flavor west . you could also use it to spice up any premixed flavors.

Hope that helps a bit. DIY is a lot of trial and error. but once you find the flavors that work best for you it really is great.

PA Bavarian cream with just a few drops of PA Caramel Cappuccino is yummy also. I've tried several of the coffee flavorings, and didn't find anything that I really liked a lot. However, this mix I found really good.

I just started mixing too. My first mix I used 2 drops of Kona Coffee from PA. That junk is STRONG!!!! Had the same results, funky smell and strong taste. I thought I could fix it by tripling my nic and base amounts without adding anymore flavor, figured that would tone it down, NOPE!!! Still has almost the same taste as the more potent mix.

Note to self: With Kona Coffee flavor, less is more!!!!

DIY is a lot of trial and error. but once you find the flavors that work best for you it really is great.

Kitsune is right. Trial and error. Start with the smallest possible total amount, like 2ml. Don't use nic at first so not to waste it. Use a low percentage of flavoring and gradually work up.