Cone Question

bgirlskwerl

Hello...I recently got myself the PigCig from lecig to work with all my kr808 cartos that I have, and the battery came with a cone. Does the cone serve any purpose other than making it look more streamlined? It just seems kinda useless to me and I dont use it...just wanna be sure im not doing something wrong :)

The PigCig looks like the Ego. So I am guessing that it works the same. You don't have to use the cone. Not only is it for aesthetics but it will also tighten up the draw. It also keeps the atomizer warmer. There has been several cone debates. It is a personal preference whether or not to use the cone. Sometimes I use it and sometimes I don't. Depends on my mood.

I use the cone to tighten the draw on some of the cartomizers. It will also change the flavor with mine in some instances. I have a regular Riva cone that I use and I also have a Riva 901 cone that I also use for the heavily stickered cones. All 3 ways will yield very minor differences to me. My wife doesn't really play around with them. she ssys the variations are miniscule. You will hear that taste is very subjective. I would suggest playing around with each cartomizer brand and see what you like.

Paul

I use the cone when direct dripping (which is all the time now) because if the atomizer leaks, the cone will keep it from making a mess. At least until you take it off carefully over a napkin.

Sweet...thanks everyone for all the answers...good to know I am not messing anything up...I am so in love with my PV I would hate for it to go belly up ;) I keep thinking I want to try direct dripping but the cartomizers are so much more convenient for me..I am just so happy I went with the revoloution/pigcig...less parts = happy squirrel :)

Sweet...thanks everyone for all the answers...good to know I am not messing anything up...I am so in love with my PV I would hate for it to go belly up ;) I keep thinking I want to try direct dripping but the cartomizers are so much more convenient for me..I am just so happy I went with the revoloution/pigcig...less parts = happy squirrel :)

Direct Dripping is nice but honestly I use cartomizers. I haven't direct dripped in a while. :)