Battery Light Inconsistent

So I had an issue with my battery not to long ago in which I would take a hit on my E Smoke and the light would go dim or flicker before I finished taking a drag. I thought my batteries was going bad but turns out there was a way to fix it that may work for everyone else.

If you have issues with your battery follow these steps

1. Unscrew the battery from the atomizer

2. Blow and Suck (easy kids) on the battery FROM THE L.E.D. side. Do this about 3 times,

3. Then again smoke from the other side as if you had the atomizer on. Do this also about 3 times

Apparently this helps loosen the switch inside. Who knows, but it worked for me and I'm getting consistent drags again. Hope this tip works for you!

No not really. At least I haven't had that many issues with mine. My friend however did get his battery dead on arrival, but his other battery (and his new one that I just got) is working just fine. Just be sure not to let any fluid get into the battery chamber

Ya the batteries don't have very many issues and if you do happen to have one "crap out" on you. A battery by itself is actually very in-expensive to replace. The tip from Chris does seem to work pretty darn well in case you should happen to run into the same problem. I have also found that tapping inside the small hole with a paper clip will fix the switch inside that battery as well, although I would strongly recommend trying Chris' tip before doing so.

• 2 months later...

Okay people, Need help...

am i losing my mind?

I got a spare battery from Totally Wicked the light was doing strange things nothing was consistent. Sometimes it was on when i took a drag - sometimes off, atomizer would not heat up - hence no vapor. Sometimes the battery stayed on and got hotter than blazes and i had to unscrew it. I called Totally Wicked and sent it back to them. In a couple of days i received replacement. Now i can not get this one to light up. I did Chris' trick *blow/suck* but to no avail. So I just chalked it up to a bad experience. Anyway I ordered a spare from Puresmoker, charged it all night. Hooked that baby up and NOTHING !! light is inconsistent - sometimes vape sometimes not. No heat in atomizer. If I cover the holes in atomizer when I draw - it lights and i get some vapor. Changed back to old battery and I was heavy vaping so it is not the atomizer. What are the odds I got 3 bunk batteries. eeekk arrrgggh I am very annoyed with this. As it is only a matter of time before the original batteries die on me and i really do need a couple of spares.

Advise is urgently needed.

thanks

yeah it really annoys me how inconsistent these batteries can be, although the trick that I’ve found helps at least temporally is to take it and strike the side that screws into the atomizer on a hard surface like a table nice and hard 3-4 times as most all battery related problems stem from issues with the pressure switch you could also take a q-tip with some rubbing alcohol to the back end just in case any juice found its way in there.

thanks Royce, right now I am willing to try anything. Even opening up this damn thing.

funny it's kinda like a desktop problem when something goes wrong then i make a bunch of changes to my settings only to find out the server was down and now i totally screwed up my system. Hmmm done that a few times.

lol aint that the truth, the other "solution" is jamming a paper clip up there just kinda shoving it around to loosen the switch but ive had better luck with my slamming it into something method.

I just cleand one super mini and one penstyle atomizers. I placed them in very warm water for about an hour. Let them dry for about 9 hrs. Made sure they were absolutely dry. Put juice on them. But they are not quite producing the vapor they should. What have I done wrong? :excl:

Yeah, I read that... Just thought I would check to make sure. I am pretty hard on them, smoke them like a pipe. Constantly vaping. Probably end up with nicotine poisening or watching my heart explode or something. I smoked to many years and now that I quit, I enjoy vaping toooo much! <_<

I just cleand one super mini and one penstyle atomizers. I placed them in very warm water for about an hour. Let them dry for about 9 hrs. Made sure they were absolutely dry. Put juice on them. But they are not quite producing the vapor they should. What have I done wrong? :excl:

after a good cleaning it does take a day or two for them to get working 100% again

lol aint that the truth, the other "solution" is jamming a paper clip up there just kinda shoving it around to loosen the switch but ive had better luck with my slamming it into something method.

Okay I slammed this baby around a bit and she seems to be working BUT always a but, i find I can only take about 3 drags before it stops then I have to wait about a minute or more to draw again. aaarrrrgggghhh!! this is tedious, should I beat the bee-autch up a bit more?? :o

Okay I slammed this baby around a bit and she seems to be working BUT always a but, i find I can only take about 3 drags before it stops then I have to wait about a minute or more to draw again. aaarrrrgggghhh!! this is tedious, should I beat the bee-autch up a bit more?? :o

what model are you using? If its the M401 thats a pretty common issue unfortuneatly the smart chip in them sucks 

what model are you using? If its the M401 thats a pretty common issue unfortuneatly the smart chip in them sucks

I am using my original NJOY NPRO and both batteries have been perfect from day one. I also have a replacement battery from Totally Wicked and one from PureSmoker and both of those are problematic.

Ok then thats not normal I use the same model myself and have a battery or two that acts up, sticky pressure switches I think but if I rotate it in my mouth as i drag there is usally one position I can hold it in and have it work correctly (PIA I know but better than throwing the batts away).

• 3 weeks later...

So I had an issue with my battery not to long ago in which I would take a hit on my E Smoke and the light would go dim or flicker before I finished taking a drag. I thought my batteries was going bad but turns out there was a way to fix it that may work for everyone else.

If you have issues with your battery follow these steps

1. Unscrew the battery from the atomizer

2. Blow and Suck (easy kids) on the battery FROM THE L.E.D. side. Do this about 3 times,

3. Then again smoke from the other side as if you had the atomizer on. Do this also about 3 times

Apparently this helps loosen the switch inside. Who knows, but it worked for me and I'm getting consistent drags again. Hope this tip works for you!

Okay kids, here we go again. One battery is heating up the atomizer somethin' fierce -- so hot it burned when touched to my lip. youch!! anyway, contacted the supplier and they got back to me right away. So kinda wondering why they don't include this in the manual.

"You may be able to get the switch working by taking the battery off of the atomizer and pretending to smoke the battery itself. Inhale lightly at first and blow through the battery, do this a few times and then increase the pressure of your inhale and blow out through the battery alittle harder. Continue this action until you see that the battery is not staying on like you stated. (The battery will flash 10 times when it thinks you have inhaled too much, don't let this bother you during this technique)"

Dang, the ole "blow/suck" method originated by Chris i presume. :D

You know, that's why I'm so crazy about you, Vacker! You don't mince words, you get right down to it... :lol: Another trick I've been using is unscrewing the battery and atomizer jus a little when pulling on it. I seem to get better vapor and I can get the cut off to stop.....