Has Anyone Tried Using The Type B Tank Atties?

turtle11c

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the type b tank atty yet. If so is the flavor production any different? How about vapor production? Most of all what is the difference between the type a and type b atties?

I believe the only difference is the shape/size of them. Type B are cylinder shaped and the tank holds 2ml. Type A are cone shaped and hold about 1ml. Other than that, I believe they are the same. I could be wrong, but haven't heard of any differences.

i was hoping to hear that the type b was better than type a. I have a type a and it kind of sucks. I cant get rid of the primer taste for the life of me. I have even wasted a 2 month old bottle of menthol by using that to rinse the thing out thinking that if menthol cant get rid of the flavor nothing will and that didnt even work.

Sounds like you may be getting dry hits, not primer? Could be that the juice isn't flowing fast enough.

Sorry it's not working for you. There are only two things I can think of that I do which may help with getting the juice to flow better.

1. When I start a new tank, with it empty, I push it into the atty to pop the plug. Remove it from the atty. Then I take the end cap off and grab the little plug with a pair of needle nose pliers. Give it 2-3 twists and it comes off.

2. I remove the two endcaps from the mouth piece end (just use a paper clip or something similar).

Have you looked at morpheeous' post on for tips?

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/11337-joye-ego-tank/

i saw (i think it was your post earlier today) a post earlier about pulling out the two end caps out and all that did was give me more vapor (MUCH more might i add). I will try that other tip you gave me and let you know how it goes after say 15 min.

I have seen his tips post before and have used them all. I am not giving up on the tank atty just yet. I plan on purchasing a lr one with my next juice order. I have heard the juice flavor isnt as muted in the lrs vs the regular ones.

I have seen his tips post before and have used them all. I am not giving up on the tank atty just yet. I plan on purchasing a lr one with my next juice order. I have heard the juice flavor isnt as muted in the lrs vs the regular ones.

I've tried the LR ones also and they worked good for me. I didn't use it long, but my wife has been using them and she likes them. I'm also wondering about the difference between the "versions". Maybe some improvements have been made, and maybe you got an older version. I wish there was more I could to do to help - I hate to see people not happy with their stuff. :) But honestly, I think I posted this somewhere, while I'm really enjoying the tank, I think it's because I've been off analogs so long. I don't think the tank would have satisfied me a year ago.

i have been using clearomizers for the past month and they work great except they make my mouth so dry I have to take a sip of water after every vaping session!

i have been using clearomizers for the past month and they work great except they make my mouth so dry I have to take a sip of water after every vaping session!

Have you tried cleaning the cartomizers? What kind of results did you get? Mine seem to want to come apart after just a warm water rinse. :wallbash:

I havent cleaned them yet. I have only had them a month and only put one flaver in each one. I have one that comes apart so I quit using it. The other two have held up really well. I got them from indyvaporshop.com

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the type b tank atty yet. If so is the flavor production any different? How about vapor production? Most of all what is the difference between the type a and type b atties?

I've been using the tank-b style for 2 days now. pretty good vapor, and consistancy, but I have to keep it full, or I start to get a plasticky after taste. could just be me though. I guess that answers the flavor question. good flavor though, just when it gets lower, starts to get weird. I noticed this is less noticable if I let it warm up for a second or two before I start puffing.

This is quite common in the vaping world... it's just part of it. You must keep hydrated while using e-cigs... they do dry you out. I never vape without there being a drink within reach! :thumbsup: