E-Go Tank Received

bugsman

Good Morning: I received my e-Go Tank on Friday after ordering it on Tuesday from cignot.com. Thanks for the tip on where to get the fast shipping. I have never vaped except to take a puff off my hubby's and thought it was harsh and nasty but know I need to get off the cigs - after I received mine and fired it up, I again thought, will I ever get used to this - but I'm here to say this is Sunday, and I'm already using it more than smoking analogs. I was having a problem with one of them but the hubby figured it out and got it fixed for me. I am a pack or so a day smoker and have smoked for many years and over the last two days that has already been cut in half - YeeHaw!!!!! :thumbsup:

I do have a question though and I know, the answer is probably here in the forums somewhere, but what is the best way to keep this system all clean and running smoothly?

Thanks for any help and information on this.

Edited by bugsman

The "best" way is unknown and there are many opinions. Personally, I don't do much of anything. When I take an atty off, I'll use a paper towel to clean the contact point on the battery (just to keep any juice from building up in there). One every other day or so I'll blow out my atty and insert a piece of rolled up paper towel in it and let it set for a while (upside down). That will pull out old eliquid. That's about it.

If you do take to cleaning your atty, something like this would probably be your best bet: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/7962-atomizer-cleaning-with-a-bulb-syringe/

Edited by Brian

I agree with Brian 100%. I have had very little trouble with my atty's, tanks or batteries. The only system I use to maintain my stuff is exactly the way Brian described.

I always make sure to clean the battery threads and contact point before I charge it. A q tip, kleenex, paper towel or cloth rag (in a pinch, the bottom of my shirt) works great for cleaning the battery threads too.

I'm in agreement with Brian and Kitsune. Just a blow out of the atty into a paper towel. I also, clean the battery contact with a q-tip and some alcohol. I don't have much luck with the whole boiling thing. Killed a few attys that way.

ok ok I have a tank and I took a bulb syringe and cut the tip off 3/4 of the way up so it fits over the tip of my atty and use that to blow it out then do like everyone else place a rolled up piece of paper towel inside and turn it upside down.