Long Term Storage Of Juices

ok gang..... I know we just had a discussion on storage, but my situation is somewhat unique. I live in a small 2 bedroom house that uses evaporative cooling during our Hot season (there's only 2 seasons here Hot and Cold). Someone said that it should stay between about 55 and 95 degrees (Approx.) Any suggestions for keeping my juices cool and ina dark place? My house has nowhere I can store it.

I am thinking humidor or small wine fridge,any more suggestions?

Edited by Elayna

ok gang..... I know we just had a discussion on storage, but my situation is somewhat unique. I live in a small 2 bedroom house that uses evaporative cooling during our Hot season (there's only 2 seasons here Hot and Cold). Someone said that it should stay between about 55 and 95 degrees (Approx.) Any suggestions for keeping my juices cool and ina dark place? My house has nowhere I can store it.

I am thinking humidor or small wine fridge,any more suggestions?

I wouldn't go to the extreme of a wine fridge or humidor. Just use a box or some type of container and keep it out of direct heat or light. Like a furnace vent or window that gets sunshine.

If you don't have little ones running about than a kitchen cupboard works well too.

Edited by BirdDog

I use a mini fridge for mine during summer months. It's not as cold as my reg fridge.. works for me :)

It's also as warm here in the summer as it is there in January LOL

Thank you for that validation Lady D! That's pretty much What I thought I would do, get a small dorm or bar fridge and set it higher than normal.

Thank you all for your suggestions, I am lucky, the only little ones I have are furry 4 legged kids, I do have one that goes chasing mice in our bottom cupboards. Our washer konked out, amd my partner's brother looked down inside it and saw a mouse.... we had been wondering why Scapper (cat #1)had been sitting by the washer for extended periods of time.

Edited by Elayna

I wouldn't go colder than 60 and I would go warmer than 85 max. Heat it e liquid worst enemy. Each extreme will effect the potency of the nicotine.

Mcquinn is correct though a dresser draw would work quite well so long as it's out of reach from children. I would throw a thermometer in there and see how warm it gets.

I wouldn't go colder than 60 and I would go warmer than 85 max. Heat it e liquid worst enemy. Each extreme will effect the potency of the nicotine.

Mcquinn is correct though a dresser draw would work quite well so long as it's out of reach from children. I would throw a thermometer in there and see how warm it gets.

In our house, during the hottest part of summer the mean temp runs about 95 in the house, day and night. I know.... Wow!, but I have been in this house for 20 years now,and were it not for my landlord being a friend as well, I and my partner would have been homeless several times over. I do honestly appreciate all of your opinins, and would have gladly implimented them were my situation a bit more normal.